Catalogs are really useful for promoting a business.
- Showcase your products and services
- Perfect for fashion or retail lookbooks
- Bring them with you to events and conferences
- Full-color printing
- Saddle-stitched or wire-o binding
Create Your Own Catalog With Layout Templates
To make sure your artwork prints correctly, use our catalog layout templates for the right specifications. Just download the file in the format you need. It will help set up your file for optimal results.
View Catalogs Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
Catalog Direct Mail Services
We offer both printing and mailing services on PrintPlace so you can save valuable time and money. Our catalog mailing services include inkjet addressing, presorting your list for automated postal discounts and removal of duplicate addresses if requested.
Letter Rate Catalog Mailing:
You can save postage by planning ahead and printing catalogs that meet letter rate standards. Letter rate postage will save you quite a bit over flat rate, for an entire mailing.
Using landscape oriented catalogs though, requires extra tabbing for letter rate. You can avoid this extra cost though by designing and printing catalogs with portrait orientation.
Flat Rate Catalog Mailing:
Mailing catalogs at flat rate does not require tabbing, but the postage cost is higher than letter rate.
Click below to learn more about requirements for mailing flat and letter rate catalogs.
Personalized Catalogs for Your Customers
Marketing with printed catalogs is an excellent way to take your products directly to customers. To make the most of them, take a little time to pick the right paper and coating options that will make the biggest impact.
Some industries that rely on catalogs include auto service, beauty and wellness, education, real estate, and restaurants.
Catalog Printing Recommendations:
- Uncoated pages are good for catalogs with a lot of text because they are easier to read.
- Glossy pages show off color catalog images more vibrantly.
- Small catalogs with 8 or 12 pages should use 10 pt. for both the cover and inside pages
- 14 pt. uncoated paper matches 70 lb. uncoated text for inside pages
- 80 lb. paper pages pair well with our 100 lb. gloss paper