Create a unique curved trade show display or print a complete exhibition that represents your company. Your high-resolution artwork will be brilliantly displayed using these special features:
- Extra large display sizes: 112" x 89" & 90" x 89." Both dimensions offer generous widths for multiple images and longer texts.
- Easy pop-up assembly. Easily expand the frame and attach display fabric.
- Hook and loop the velcro onto the frame for easy and secure attachment.
- Professional printing on elastic, wrinkle-free, and scratch-resistant 8.8 oz. tension fabric. Little to no light passes through the thick material. Fabric is washable for reuse at another event.
- Optional features include 2 LED lights to highlight your design. The lights, pop-up frame, and fabric banner are all delivered with a carrying bag.
Have any questions? Our print experts will be glad to answer them. Get in touch with us today.
Curved Pop-Up Displays FAQs
Q: How do I assemble a curved pop-up display?
Q: How soon can I receive the curved pop-up display?
- Unfold the pop-up frame.
- Use the Velcro behind the graphic to attach it to the frame.
The arrival of your order depends on the production time and your location. For the printing period, you have a choice of 3 or 5 business days. Your order will be ready to ship when the printing time is complete.
To find out how soon you can receive the display, select “Get Shipping Estimate” below the online calculator. The list of arrival dates will appear based on the ZIP code you input. Note that the exact arrival and transit time will depend on several factors. You need to place your order before midnight (CT, excluding holidays and weekends)
for 2- to 10-day turnarounds.
Q: Can I approve the file before it’s printed?
Yes, select “I need a PDF proof” after uploading your file. The file will be available for download in the Shopping Cart after you’ve sent the file. Note that we need your approval to be able to proceed with production. We will also inform you of any technical issues that may prevent us from printing it.