- Let shiny foil draw customer attention
- Printed on thick, silk-laminated cardstock
- Available in square and rectangle
- Attach strings through hole drilling
- Strings not included
Foil Hang Tag Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your hang tags print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for foil printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in foil. Color all portions for foil printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
The Keys to Designing Effective Foil Hang Tags
Hang tags are simple marketing tools that give retail products a chance to send the right message to customers. To make the most of them, you need to really think deep about the design and how they could really stand out.
Here are some ideas that could help you get past the design hurdle.
- Keep It Simple – The oldest trick in the book. Given the limited space, you must condense all the information to digestible chunks. It’s easy to go overboard especially when you have a lot to say. But having too much information can overwhelm the customer.
- Use Bold Colors – Keeping it simple does not mean having flat colors. The right color combination will engage customers.
- Highlight Details – The nice thing about foil hang tag printing is that they let you choose areas you want to highlight. Make sure you put the spotlight in the correct areas.