We offer high-quality card stocks, coatings, and inks, so you can choose custom options for your greeting cards.
- 4 gloss and uncoated cover stocks
- 2 standard sizes (custom sizes available)
- Full color printing on one side (outside panels) or both sides
- Matte aqueous, gloss aqueous, or high gloss UV finishing options
- Print quantities from 25 to 250,000
- Option to include blank envelopes
- Same day to 5-day turnaround times
"I use PrintPlace to print greeting cards that help us build relationships with our clients throughout the year. I love working with PrintPlace because I can turn an idea into a tangible marketing piece very quickly and inexpensively."
Angela Cook, Grand Canyon Planning Associates, LLC
Direct Mail Services for Custom Greeting Cards
Let PrintPlace.com handle your card printing and mailing! Our direct mail services were designed to save you time and money. We can insert your greeting cards into envelopes, inkjet addresses, and mail them for you.
Our direct mail services include processing 1 mailing list, duplication removal if requested, CASS Certification, inkjet addressing, and postal presorting for automation rates. Inserting is an additional cost and can be added (by calling PrintPlace.com) with either blank envelopes or custom printed envelopes.
Our direct mail services cost is $24 per order of 1,000 greeting cards with an $85 setup fee – plus the cost of inserting. Inserting cost is $27 per 1,000 cards and envelopes plus $30 setup.