Send Custom Greeting Cards to Celebrate Milestones With Customers
Be part of your customers' big moments with custom greeting cards. Send personalized messages to welcome every stage, from birthdays to weddings, a new child, and the holidays. Or write a heartfelt letter of thanks for their continuous support of your business.
These messages show customers you go beyond transactions. With quantities starting at 25, creating personalized greeting cards is fast, easy, and affordable.
Create Impactful Messages in Your Custom Greeting Cards
Every time you print your greeting cards, customers feel extra special from the personalized gesture. Here's how you can strengthen the impact of every message through design and the materials used:
1. Select a size that fits and provides breathing room for all the elements.
We offer two standard sizes for greeting cards. These dimensions refer to the product size once folded:
- 4.25" x 6" is what you usually see in bookstores and stationery shops. It is small enough to store inside an A6 envelope and deliver with larger packages.
- 5" x 6.875" is recommended for those who need a little more space for their custom greetings
2. Print on material and coating that elevates the meaning of your greeting card.
How the customized greeting feels on the hand strengthens the impression it makes on the recipient. Choose from sturdy cardstock that shows how much you value every customer:
- 10 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker than a standard magazine cover. We recommend this for businesses that need sturdy but lightweight and affordable cardstock.
- 14 pt. cardstock is the standard material seen on most business cards and recommended for special occasions like birthdays and holidays.
- 16 pt. cardstock is the thickest stock available. We highly recommend this for other meaningful holidays like Mother's Day, Valentine's, or Women's Month
You can also add protective coating that highlights the colors and visual aspects of the message.
- Gloss gives your message or visual design that bright shine. This highly reflective coating also protects your card from scratches and scuffs.
- Matte has the least glare and adds a smooth, muted finish that suits light and neutral colors. Perfect for lengthier messages that you'd want customers to linger on while reading
- High gloss UV has the brightest shine and adds that much-needed pop for bold color combinations.
Want to include a handwritten message or write the customer's name yourself? Print custom greeting cards on 14 pt. cardstock that's uncoated on one or both sides. Having the surface uncoated makes it writable and provides that rustic, natural finish.
3. Add folding to build anticipation before revealing the custom greeting.
Both available sizes refer to the dimensions of the card once folded. If you prefer to fold them yourself, choose "no folding" so we can ship the cards flat with scoring that shows where you can fold them in half.
4. Complete the experience with personalized envelopes.
Add an A6 envelope to your custom greeting cards order. This inclusion makes direct mail deliveries or manual prep of your cards more accessible. It also gives an extra personalized touch whenever you send a greeting card.
How to Print Your Custom Greeting Card
If the file is ready for print, you can upload it directly to our site. Select "Upload Now" to access the file from your device. PDF, JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIF/TIFF, and EPS are the recommended file formats for upload.
After uploading the file, request a free PDF proof from the "Proofing Options." You can download the free PDF file from your Shopping Cart or My Account after checkout. We will only produce the file upon receiving your approval online.
Have you yet to create a design? You can easily make custom greeting cards online using the tool accessible from the calculator. After inputting the specs, go to "Design Online" above, and this will bring you to the online design tool. A canvas in the size you chose will load, along with an intuitive menu for adding and combining graphical elements for your greeting card.
Custom Greeting Cards FAQs
Can I customize an existing greeting card?
Yes, you can upload the file you have on hand using the online design tool. From there, you can edit it according to the specifications of your card.
Alternatively, you can download a layout template and use this as a guide in customizing your existing file. The templates are available in both sizes and categorized according to portrait or landscape orientations.
Is there a minimum order quantity?
Yes, you need to order at least 25 greeting cards. This quantity is recommended for small orders or for businesses that require sample sets.
How soon can I receive my greeting cards?
The arrival of your order depends on the quantity, specifications, production time, and address. Note that we'll ship your order after the production time. To receive the order faster, select Same-Day or 1-business-day printing. Go to "Get Shipping Estimate" below the online calculator for the estimated arrival dates of your order.
Will I save more with bulk printing?
Yes, a larger budget is well-spent with bulk printing. The bigger your order quantity, the lower you spend per greeting card. The online calculator will show the total and unit price based on your specifications.
Do you offer direct mailing options?
Yes, there are direct mailing services available for custom greeting cards order at 200 pieces and above. Choose "Mailing Services" below "Advanced Options" to include this in your order. Head to the "Mailing Options" tab for more information.