Create a distinct bookmark for your customer’s reading habit.
- Create metallic effects in different colors
- Complement the extra shine w/ spot UV printing
- Available in the standard 2” x 6” size
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Strings not included
Metallic Bookmark Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your bookmarks print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
View Metallic Bookmarks Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
How to Maximize Bookmark Printing
Bookmarks are the go-to promotional opportunity for book authors and publishers. Keep these tips in mind to create memorable custom bookmarks.
- Let your main title shine. Apply metallic printing on your publishing house’s logo or on an image of your book’s central character.
- Create mini versions of your book covers. Stay on brand and use the same colors as your book cover on the bookmark.
- Balance out the shine. Contrast your bookmark’s metallic elements with an understated uncoated background. You could also apply a high gloss UV coating for a complementary shine.