Create shiny rack cards with all the information your customers are looking for.
- Add metallic accents on one or both sides
- Print lists or menus on durable 16 pt cardstock
- Come in the 9” x 4” rack card size
- Apply spot UV or high gloss on both sides
Metallic Rack Card Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your rack cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Creative Marketing Ideas for Your Metallic Rack Cards
Rack cards are an important marketing opportunity for your business. Here are a few ways you can utilize metallic rack cards:
- Display them in key areas. Where do your customers frequent? If you’re a hotel or tour service, you’ll want to display rack cards at the airport or a tourist information center.
- Do it better than your competitor. Study your competition’s marketing collateral. Strategize how you can communicate with your audience better. Observe their strengths and weaknesses in copy, image choices, offers, etc.
- Highlight only the most essential information. Rack cards don’t have enough space for lengthy text and paragraphs. Keep the customer’s focus on a list of product or service benefits. The information they need should be easy to find.