Show off your products in style.
- Give your images or text a metallic accent
- Printed on thick, premium 16 pt. cardstock
- Highlight specific details with spot UV printing
- Metallic and spot UV can be applied to both sides
Metallic Sales Sheet Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your sales sheets print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Marketing Ideas for Your Metallic Sales Sheets
Metallic paper sheets instantly distinguish your brand from the competition. But don’t abuse that extra shine and your design is one many will turn away from. Here are a few design tips that will help in creating the best sales sheet design possible:
- Less is more. Apply the metallic accents on one or image or a few lines on your sales sheet. The shine draws customers to a product image or information you need to highlight.
- Keep everything readable. If you plan to apply metallic printing on text, use only Sans Serif fonts above 12 points. Anything smaller will be too difficult to read.
- Be clear about your product benefit. Every aspect of your sales sheet, from the images used, text, to brand colors, must convey the benefit statement of your product or service.
For example, an online shopping site can add shiny metallic accents to highlight discount deals.