Give guests an elegant reminder of your wedding date.
- Highlight the date with metallic printing
- A luxurious touch on one or both sides
- Choose between an uncoated or glossy surface
- Printed on premium 16 pt. cardstock
Metallic Save the Date Card Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your save the date cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Design Ideas for Metallic Save the Date Cards
Customize metallic wedding cards according to your style or story as a couple.
- Stick to a color palette. Apply the colors particular to your wedding palette. Use one or a few graphics so that the important details (like the date!) are easy to read and find on the save the date card.
- Focus on words or a central image. Use typography or word art to reveal the date and location of your wedding. Or, you can place a couple shot as the background and then overlay the metallic text.
- Use icons or location-based imagery. Have a spot UV or metallic map showing your wedding location. Use an icon that represents your love story. Create a skyline of the city you both reside in or plan to live in.