Customize These Pocket Folder Printing Details for Important Meetings
Protect your documents or marketing collaterals in sturdy cardstock.
Have customers feel the reliability of your company in the thickness of the
folder’s cardstock. Choose from two standard choices seen in most print
- 14 pt. cardstock is lightweight enough to carry around yet durable and sufficient to preserve the documents inside the folder.
- 16 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker and a good investment for businesses that are out to impress VIP clients or company stakeholders.
Highlight your company name and visuals with shiny gloss or smooth matte coating.
Adding that extra shine or soft finish enhances the overall look of your custom pocket folders.
- Vibrant gloss offers an extra layer of protection for your printed folder design. It also brings out the colors and high-resolution images that highlight what you have to offer.
- Soft and smooth matte makes longer easier to read while also protecting the surface from fingerprints. We recommend this coating for folders that you'll be handing out to multiple individuals.
- Bright and bold high gloss provides the most brilliant shine and suits daring color combinations that pop off the page. It’s also water-resistant and comes with UV coating that showcases the luxury of your brand.
- Rustic and writable uncoated option if you need to scribble or write notes on the folder. An uncoated option is offered for 14 pt. cardstock.
Print in full color on the front or both sides.
Invest your entire design on the front or unfold a story until the back. Go for full-color printing on both sides or keep the back blank if you have a minimalist approach.
Add enough pockets to accommodate all your presentation materials.
Keep the essential materials organized and well-presented in pockets found on each side. Add two pockets or have one on the left or right side only.
Include the business card slit option, so clients have your contact details on hand after the meeting. Like the pockets, it can be on one or both sides. The other slit could accommodate another contact person’s details if more than one person were at the meeting.
Upload a file straight to our site or download a template to create your design.
Have a design file ready? Select “Upload Now” after completing your options in the online calculator. Preferred file formats are PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS.
Have you yet to start the pocket folder design? Head to the “Layout Templates” tab and select the size of your choice. A ZIP folder with the following formats will save to your device:
Custom Pocket Folders FAQs
What is the fastest production time available?
We can print your custom pocket folders on the same day of the order. Select “Same Day” as your Production Time on the online calculator so we can prepare your folder today.
What is the difference between production time and delivery dates?
Production time refers to how long we will manufacture the custom pocket folders. The delivery dates are the estimated times of the order’s arrival. We will ship your pocket folders after your chosen production time. To find out more about production times, check out this guide.
How soon can I receive my custom pocket folders?
Select “Get Shipping Estimate” after completing the online calculator to find out how soon you can receive your order. Input your ZIP code, and several arrival dates will appear based on your location.