- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- ⚙ Custom Boxes
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Flat Pouches
- Floor Graphics
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Packaging Sleeves
- Packaging Tape
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Stand Up Pouches
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wrapping Paper
- Yard Signs
- Hang Tag Printing
- Silk Hang Tags
Silk Hang Tags
Elevate your product packaging with the elegance of a silk hang tag.
- Silk lamination combines luxury with durability
- Create water and tear-resistant hang tags
- Available in a variety of standard sizes
- Spot UV printing highlights specific details
- Comes with 1/8" hole drilling at the top center
- Strings not included
When would you like to upload artwork?
Silk Hang Tag Printing That Builds and Boosts Your Brand
Silk hang tags assure customers you offer only the best quality in your brand. The smooth, supple texture from silk hang tag printing is enticing to touch, while also keeping the important product information readable at the first glance.
Balancing Finesse With Strength
Silk lamination uses a textured plastic that adds durability and makes the hang tag water and tear-resistant. Your custom hang tags are also printed on ultra-thick and sturdy 16 pt. cardstock, which adds to the overall quality.
Say It in the Right Spot
Complement the understated elegance of silk with spot UV printing on one or both sides of the custom hang tags. This additional feature can highlight important product instructions or specific design details through:
- A textured appearance
- A glossy surface that calls attention
- A contrast against the smooth background
Choosing a Size That Matters
We offer several small to large sizes that fit both minimalist and maximalist designs:
- 4” x 2” has enough space for your logo and contact details.
- 3.5” x 2” is the standard hang tag for clothing items.
- 3.5” x 3.5” is the largest square shaped hang tag available.
Good to know: By default, all custom hang tags come with a 1/8" hole in the top center.
Print silk hang tags today to give your product classic, timeless, and elegant branding.
Spot UV Printing File Requirements
Keep in mind the following file requirements below as you create a design using our downloadable templates:
- The font size should be a minimum of 7 or 8 points. Avoid printing small text or fine lines in spot uv.
- Border and stroke must be more than 1.5 points.
- Images and artwork should be at least 300 DPI.
- All files should be in CMYK color mode.
- Make sure there is a 1/8" (0.125") bleed around the trim size.
- The safe zone should be 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line.
How to Prepare Your Artwork for Spot UV Printing
- Create two layers that differentiate the areas printed in regular ink from the elements with spot UV printing.
- The regular CMYK layer shows which areas are printed in ink. The elements should show their actual colors and sizes on print.
- The spot uv printing layer only shows the elements that will appear in spot UV. The element(s) that will be printed in spot UV should have the same location as seen on the CMYK layer. Apply 100% K on the spot UV area and place the rest of the design in white.
The images below show the difference between the two layers:
- Alignment is crucial to the file preparation process. The CMYK and spot UV printing layers should both have the same size. Common elements must be in the same position on both layers.
Browse by Category
Silk Hang Tag Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your hang tags print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for spot uv printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in spot uv. Color all portions for spot uv printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
View Silk Hang Tags Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.