Print durable vinyl stickers that withstand outdoor exposure.
- Durable, weatherproof white vinyl material
- Choose between roll and cut-to-size options
- Gloss for cut-to-size; gloss or matte for roll
- Square, rectangle, and circle shapes available
Vinyl Sticker Layout Templates
Marketing Ideas for Your Vinyl Stickers
- Have a stash of promotional stickers. A vinyl sticker of your logo or company name provides high brand retention at a low cost-per-impression rate. Include a cut-to-size sticker with every customer sale or give them away for free at an event.
- Choose a sticky shape. By sticky, we mean a memorable shape that also still defines your brand. Don't be afraid to customize the sticker's form so that you always stand out from the competition.
Simpler is better. An understated, minimalist design can keep the attention on your branding element. Stick to two or a few colors so that customers immediately see the name or logo of your company.
How to Apply the Vinyl StickerCut to Size: To apply the vinyl sticker, each cut-to-size piece comes with scoring at the back for easy peeling.
Roll: Roll stickers can either be applied manually or using a label dispenser. We recommend the latter as it ensures a faster and more efficient application for large quantities.
Need inspiration? Check out how this coffee shop used promotional stickers or how vinyl stickers serve as an irreplaceable marketing tool for schools.