PrintPlace.com's expert Pixel Fixers can repair most problems with your artwork for a fee of $25.Call us at: 877-405-3949, M-F (7am-8pm CT)
The Pixel Fixers in the PrintPlace.com art department can repair most common file problems. Give them a call if you need help with missing bleed, resizing files, rotating artwork, formatting text for caution zone, typesetting business cards, making changes to a press ready PDF, and other common artwork problems. They can also create press-ready PDF files from most common software programs.
Most common problems the Pixel Fixers can repair for a $25 fee:
Design issues not covered by File Repair Services:
- Layout, extensive typesetting or design services
- Resizing a file (i.e. resizing artwork from a postcard for a business card)
- Bleeds: Add bleeds (extend artwork) if artwork on proof does not extend to the red line
- Caution Zone: Fix text or other elements that extend beyond the green caution line
- Centering: Fix files to center correctly on the electronic proof
- Combine Files: Combine single JPEG, TIFF or PDF files into multi-page PDF for booklet jobs
- Create PDF: Export native files (InDesign, Publisher or Word) into PDF files for upload
- Fonts: Embed fonts in artwork file for proper upload & processing
- Fold Panels: Verify and adjust artwork for correct positioning after folding
- Incompatible Files: Repair files that fail art upload due to incompatibility with our proofing system
- Low Resolution: Replace low resolution images if high resolution images are available. Please note that it is not possible to fix low resolution with original low resolution images. Some resolution issues can sometimes be resolved with Publisher or Word files if original design files can be provided.
- Orientation: Rotate pages to ensure artwork prints with correct orientation
- Separate Files: Split one file containing 2 pages into 2 separate files for proper upload
- Typesetting: We can fix or perform minor type changes
For assistance with your artwork file, call us at 877-405-3949, M-F (7am-8pm CT).
After hours, you can email the art department directly through our contact form (select "Art File Assistance" from the “Subject” options).