Unveil a Destination’s Best Spaces & Places
Highlight a Location's Experience in Luxurious Travel Brochures
Draw potential tourists to their next favorite destination with custom travel brochures. Print brings the encounter to your customer's eyes without distractions from phone notifications. A location's details, from the colors and textures in a mountain to the real-life gradients on a horizon, come out on the page. Check out how you can highlight these details from the options available on PrintPlace.
How to Customize and Order Your Travel Brochures
Select a fold that showcases what to do and where to go.
Choose from several 2-, 3-, and 4-panel folds that unveil what makes a place unique. The available folds depend on the unfolded size, but the popular choices are:
- Half-fold is divided into two and offers more than enough space on both sides.
- Trifold is a 3-panel layout that works best with horizontal lists and longer text.
- Z-fold, as its name implies, unfolds like a Z to reveal several details organized in a 3-panel layout.
- Accordion Fold reveals four panels on both sides and is recommended for brochures expounding on several sites and requires more space for both images and text.
- French Fold unveils a larger image on the inside panels. Perfect for revealing a map or detailed graphic of a destination.
Print on sturdy paper or cardstock that fits your budget.
On a limited budget? Find a sturdy paper stock that lasts without breaking the bank. Choose from 70 lb., 80 lb., or 100 lb. paper if you want something slightly thicker than 100 lb. paper but have a limited budget, the 10 pt. cardstock is the best choice.
If you need something thicker and have a little more allowance, 14 pt. and 16 pt. cardstock is also available. The 14 pt. cardstock is usually seen on business cards, while the 16 pt. cardstock is the thickest and sturdiest among the paper types.
Let every image pop in protective gloss, high gloss, or matte coating.
Depending on your paper or cardstock, you can add any of these coatings to showcase the images or make the text easier to read:
- The gloss has a shiny finish and makes colors pop from afar.
- High gloss gives the brightest shine and highlights large, high-resolution images.
- Matte has almost no glare to ensure the text is readable and neutral colors are easy on the eyes.
Order your design pre-folded and organized in sets.
Save time and indicate your preferred folding when you order travel brochures. We'll deliver them folded according to your preference. If you're ordering hundreds to thousands of brochures, we recommend including a shrink wrap that will organize the total in sets of your desired quantity.
Create a design online, upload it to the site, or download a print-ready template.
Have you yet to customize your printable travel brochure? Use our Online Design Tool to get started. It loads straight on your browser and shows a blank canvas based on your chosen size.
We also offer layout templates in various sizes if you have a preferred editing program. Head to the product page's Layout Templates tab to load the format you need.
All print-ready files are easy to upload on the site. Save your design in the following formats: JPEG, JPG, PDF, TIF, TIFF, or EPS. Make sure it follows all our printing requirements to avoid delays before production.
Approve your file before we send it to production.
If you upload the file on our site, you can request for an online proof and approve it from your account. Select "I need a PDF proof" under "Proofing Options" after uploading your design to view this option.
Travel Brochure Printing FAQs
What are the essential elements of a travel brochure?
Below are the essential parts of your custom travel brochure:
- A captivating cover. What image will entice your potential travelers to open the brochure?
- List or descriptions of the area's highlights. Summarize the activities travelers will want to explore when they reach that city. Highlight the images so they can visualize themselves doing these things.
- Call to action. How will your business help tourists plan and travel to that destination? The answer can guide your call to action.
Is the paper coated on both sides of the brochure?
We offer coating on both sides for the paper and cardstock: 80 lb. and 100 lb. paper, 10 pt., 14 pt., and 16 pt. cardstock.
How soon can I receive my travel brochures?
To see the estimated arrival date, click "Get Shipping Estimate" and enter your ZIP code. Several arrival dates will appear based on where you are.
Note that the arrival of your order depends on your selected production time and location. For more information, check out the detailed explanation of PrintPlace's turnaround options.