Cheap Custom PostcardsHigh-quality custom postcards at affordable rates.
- Standard 4" x 6" starts at 2¢ each
- Available in gloss, matte, or high gloss UV
- Direct mailing & EDDM services available
Affordable Customized Postcards
Affordable Custom Postcards for Every Budget
Need to promote a new product line, store location, or restaurant opening with a limited budget? Postcards are an affordable and more effective alternative to expensive digital campaigns. According to Mailchimp, direct mail has a higher response rate of 5.3% than 0.6% response rate of email. Direct mail or Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) also ensures your custom postcards reach the right demographic, unlike the wide net you have to cast online.
Prices depend on your preferred size, features, and the total quantity of your order. Ordering a larger quantity allows you to save more per piece. The tables below show how much you spend and save:
How to Reach More Customers With Affordable, High-Quality Custom Postcards
Here are a few more ways you can save without compromising a wide distribution of your promotions:
- Buy the postcards in bulk. You spend less per piece with a large order. It gets more expensive with a smaller quantity.
- Choose a mailable size. Handing out postcards in bulk can be costly and time consuming. Have your cards printed in a mailable size such as 4.25” x 5.5” or 4” x 6” so it classifies as First-Class mail in USPS.
- Combine features that make a strong impression. Thick and sturdy 14 pt., 16 pt., and 17 pt. cardstock are among the best materials available for postcard printing. They give customers the impression that you invest time and money into your products and services. Finishing the front, back, or both sides off with a protective matte, gloss, or high gloss coating lends a high-end appeal to your postcards without going over your budget.
- Add our direct mail services. Our direct mail services include processing one mailing list, presorting of postcards, and delivery to USPS. Outsourcing your distribution to PrintPlace saves you time and gives you more resources to focus on other aspects of the business
How to Order Your Impactful Customized Postcards in 4 Easy Steps
1. Select a size that offers enough room for your postcard design.
A size too small and you might not have enough space for all the important information. Anything too large may be too expensive for your budget. Review the postcard’s essential sections, like the call-to-action, central image or visual, and contact information, and find an affordable size that will give each piece room to breathe.
2. Indicate a quantity that matches your desired reach and budget.
Ordering as little as 25 pieces come with a more expensive unit price. However, you could reach a niche market and target your promotions with at least 100 to 1,000 postcards sent out. If your budget allows, then you can use a larger total price and a cheaper unit expense with 5,000 to 10,000 pieces in an order.
3. Choose a paper or cardstock and coating that will enhance your brand image.
Several lightweight yet sturdy paper and cardstock options are available for lower cost budget. The 10 pt. cardstock is the most affordable option available, but you can also print in the standard 14 pt. cardstock if you have extra for a thicker material.
4. Upload a file or download a template to open on your preferred program.
Is your design ready for printing? Upload it in PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, or EPS format for us to review and proceed with production.
If you have yet to create a design, you can download a ZIP file with print-ready layouts of the preferred size. The ZIP folder will contain all the available formats you can edit with the design software of your choice.
Make a Big Impression With Cost-Efficient Custom Postcards
Discover the best features for grabbing your customer’s attention and ensuring they keep that custom postcard.
Affordable Custom Printing Postcards FAQs
Q: Can I review my design before it proceeds to custom postcard printing?
Answer: Yes, you can request online for a free PDF proof and approve it before we send the file to production. The proof file will be available for download after you upload the file or from My Account after checkout. We will only proceed with production after you’ve sent your approval.
Q: How long will it take to receive my custom postcards?
Answer: The arrival of your postcards depends on the quantity, features, your location, and production time. To find out how soon you can receive the custom postcards, go to “Get Estimate Shipping” below the online calculator. After inputting your ZIP code, the estimated arrival dates will appear.
Q: How do I ensure my postcard design is ready for printing?
Answer: Apply the following to your file so that it’s print-ready and produced in the best quality possible:
- Images are at least 300 dpi.
- Colors are in CMYK mode.
- Design follows all printing guidelines.
Postcard Marketing Tips and Design Inspiration
Discover new ways and timeless techniques on how to design an effective flyer.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Powerful Postcard Marketing Campaign Want to incorporate postcards into a bigger campaign? Use this guide to find out how it can complement your marketing promotions.
A Guide to Standard Postcard Sizes for Mailing
A comprehensive list of the best sizes and their qualifications for mailing.
14 Ideas to Bring Your Real Estate Postcards Up to Date
Another useful guide on how to upgrade and catch your customer’s attention for a successful real estate sale.
What our customers are saying
The print quality is very good considering the cost. Yes, one can get better printing, but you will pay significantly more for it. I have printed numerous jobs here in they do very good work. I would say 97% quality. I have printed jobs that rate 100%, but the price is nearly double. I think this is an excellent value and I keep coming back to print here.
What our customers are saying
Print place make my job easier when it come to ordering my advertising post cards. The prices are so good that its hard not to come back for more. Thank you Print Place.
What our customers are saying
On time - great quality and unbeatable price. Always a great job and easy to order