Cheap Poster Printing That Ensures Quality With Quantity
Customize posters for your public promotions and advertisements. Display them in community boards, offices, or inside your store. You can also produce high-resolution artwork and ads for public areas like a bus stop or along a high-traffic area. Choose from several sturdy materials and distinct finishes for your promotion to stand out. Upload your design or use a layout template to start on your poster printing.
How to Choose the Best Poster for Your Promotions
Consider how detailed the print should appear for your target market.
Choose a size that will fit the display area.
- Standard posters are perfect for large quantities of posters that need to be distributed across different areas. They come in thick paper or cardstock that’s easy to display on local community boards and interior walls.
- Mounted posters distinguish a major sale, discount, or promo inside or in front of your store. These are made of sturdy, waterproof PVC board that can withstand outdoor exposure. You can print up to 50 pieces to distribute across different branches.
- Large format posters are perfect for high-resolution advertisements and images that take the center stage of your poster. Colors and visuals pop out on glossy photo paper or waterproof styrene.
Letter-sized posters are perfect for important announcements on a community board, coffee shop, and other places that your target market is likely to frequent.
Mounted posters come in sizes large enough to display on an easel inside your store. You can also hang them on your office or any interior wall as décor. If your preferred size is not available among the 15 dimensions, you can select “Custom Size” and combine several widths and heights.
Large format posters come in three big sizes: 24” x 26”, 18” x 24”, and 16” x 20”. The high-resolution printing allows the smallest details to pop out even from afar.
Showcase the posters in places that will reach your target market.
After choosing the best size for your custom poster printing, make sure they are displayed strategically.
- Public areas like bus stops and train stations usually have large format posters. The available ad space allows for brighter colors, larger details, and readable text to be seen even from afar.
- Stores, offices, and other interiors usually have mounted posters displayed for specific promotions or as decorations around the establishment.
- School, office, and other community boards or public walls along streets normally have standard posters printed in paper or cardstock. Thick 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock can withstand the exposure in these interiors while retaining the elevated look of your design with gloss, matte, or high-gloss UV coatings.
If you have any questions or clarifications, our print experts are ready anytime between 7 am to 8 pm CT from Mondays to Fridays. Ask them anything about our printing services and their expert advice will show you the high-quality options for your cheap poster printing.
Cheap Poster Printing FAQs
Q: What is the sturdiest material for my poster?
For standard posters, 16 pt. cardstock is the thickest material available.
Mounted posters come in rigid, thick, and waterproof PVC board recommended for outdoor displays.
Large format posters come in 20 mil. styrene that is flexible yet waterproof and works for temporary outdoor displays. It is also recommended for long-term indoor use.
Q: Can I create a design online?
Yes, select “Design Online” at the bottom of the online calculator to create an artwork on your browser. The page will load a blank space in the size, shape, and orientation you indicated on the calculator.
Q: How can I prepare my file so that it’s print-ready?
Ensure your file follows these guidelines:
- CMYK color mode
- 300 dpi for all images, text, and other elements.
- Design is within the bleed, trim, and caution line.
- In AI, INDD, PDF, PUB, or JPEG format.
For more information, check out this guide on how to set up your file
Q: Can I review the poster artwork before it’s printed?
Yes, select “I need a PDF proof” under “Proofing Options” after uploading your print-ready file. This option lets you view the free PDF proof from the Shopping Cart or your account online.
Note that your approval is needed to proceed with production. After you approve the PDF proof, we will start the day(s)-long production time. For more information, read this detailed explanation
of our turnaround options.
Q: How can I save more with my cheap posters order?
Bulk printing lets you spend less on each poster. This means that the larger your order quantity, the less you spend per piece. For example, 250 pieces of the 8.5” x 11” poster in 100 lb. paper gloss costs 47¢ each. An order of 2000 posters of the same specs would only cost 9¢ per piece.
Poster Printing Layout Templates
Download any of the templates available and open them in your preferred editing software. You can open the corresponding file for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Microsoft Publisher. All templates come with the necessary guidelines to ensure all details are printed accurately.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page