- Mail invites directly to your guests
- Available in First Class mail sizes
- Same-day printing option
- Available in silk laminated 16 pt. cardstock
- Give your invite a sparkly foil accent
- Choose from 6 luxurious foil colors
Invitation Printing That Entices and Engages
Print invitations that will make every client or partner feel extra special. It reminds loyal customers why they did business with you in the first place. These invitations are also an opportunity to reach potential new clients in your target area. Find out how you can maximize invitation printing with the options below.
Set the Standard
Create custom invitations that elevate your design in extra shiny high gloss UV or the brightening effects of gloss coating. Matte coating is also available for a more elegant, sophisticated look. You can print custom invitations in the following cardstock:
- 10 pt. cardstock is a lightweight, flexible material that can have matte, gloss, or high gloss UV on both sides.
- 14 pt. cardstock with the option of an uncoated back and coated front
- 16 pt. cardstock is the thickest material available, allowing for a matte or gloss surface on both sides.
Dress Up Every Detail
If your company is sending invites to high-end clients and VIP partners or launching a luxury product, then print on a foil or silk invitation. They’re also perfect for wedding invitations. These premium printing options give your design a posh yet elegant appearance that instantly distinguishes your invite from the rest.
Here are other features that make PrintPlace the best solution for your printing needs:
- Fast and easy upload and design creation on our online calculator and tool. Send us your artwork in PDF or select “Design Online” at the bottom of the calculator to use the online tool.
- Professional advice from our print experts. Call them up at ___ and they’ll gladly walk you through all the details you need for an accurate order.
- Free PDF proof for all submitted files. Select “I need a PDF proof” under “Proofing Options” to review your artwork and approve it before production.
Silk invitations are printed on water and tear-resistant material. They come in both flat and folded sizes that match our optional envelopes. Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock, you can also add spot UV coating on selected areas.
Foil invitations come with luxurious gold, copper, or silver accents printed on either standard 14 pt. cardstock or silk laminated 16 pt. cardstock that is resistant to water and tearing.
Print invitations today and have your custom design ready in 1 or 2 business days. For any specific concerns, our print experts will readily accommodate your questions and clarifications.
Invitation Printing FAQsQ: What is the best size for invitation printing?
A: The 4” x 6” is the commonly used size for events like birthdays and parties. The slightly larger 5” x 7” is the standard for bigger occasions like award shows, formal events, and weddings.
Q: How do I prepare my file for silk or foil printing?
- Generate 2 layers of your design.
- Set the first layer in CMYK color mode. This will be printed in regular ink.
- The second layer will be the reference for the foil or metallic print. The area in foil should be colored 100% K (key/black in CMYK) and the rest of the design in white.
- If your foil or metallic printing has a spot UV coating, create a third layer for this area. Set the spot UV area in 100% K and the rest of the design in white.
- Review all the layers and see if they are aligned before submitting the file to our site.
Q: Are there specific guidelines for invitation files uploaded for printing?
- Upload a file in any of the following formats: PDF, TIFF, JPG, and EPS.
- Make sure the file follows these guidelines:
- Bleed sets the background color or image to the edge of the page.
- The trim line is the cut line so that the chosen size will be achieved.
- The caution zone ensures that the text is placed 1/8” away from the trim line so that the copy is not cut off or too close to the edge.
- The resolution should be 300 dpi to ensure that the images and text are not blurred upon printing.
- For more information, download this PDF file.
Invitation Printing Layout Templates
Download the size of your choice for any of the three available Invitations. Check out this page to better understand the templates below.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page.