Create elegant invitations that your guests will always remember.
- Sparkling foil finish looks and feels luxurious
- Print on one or both sides
- Choose uncoated or silk laminated cardstocks
- Explore more designs with copper, gold & silver foil
Foil Invitation Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your invitation cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for foil printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in foil. Color all portions for foil printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Marketing and Design Ideas for Invitation Cards
Bring Out the Brilliance of Your Foil Invitation Printing
Make your foil invitations work hard for you with these nifty design tips:
- Create Contrast. Since foil stamping is opaque, you need to choose a background that will contrast well with your foil colors. This will make your design visible from any angle.
- Crisp and Clear. Make your text legible by choosing a font that is easy to read from afar. Avoid busy, complicated font designs, and make sure your font size is 8 pt. or larger.
- Margins Matter. There might be slight cutting variations during printing. To ensure your design will not be accidentally cut-off, leave a 1/8” thick bleed margin on the card edges. Make sure important text and designs are not in this area.