PrintPlace.com lets you personalize your own notepads and print them the same day.
- A useful giveaway customers will use
- Add cardboard backing for tear-off pads
- Optional hole drilling to suit a design
- Divide pads into 25, 50, or 100 sheets
- Same-day printing available
How to Innovate Your Custom Notepad Design
4 Custom Notepad Design Ideas
Give customers an office supply essential they'll want to use. Custom notepads will always find their place at home, whether for remote work or for planning weekly errands. Go beyond showing off your logo and create a notepad layout that will be useful to their lifestyle:
- Segment their tasks according to the activity or deadline. For example, the notepad can have blank spaces with titles such as "URGENT," "CAN WAIT," and "FOR TOMORROW."
- Have fun with the titles on the notepad. Use language that aligns with your brand voice.
- Use your business industry as inspiration for how the notepad is designed. For example, a house cleaning provider can organize a list of chores. An e-commerce bookstore can print a few quotes from famous authors.
- Make sure your company name, logo, and contact details are visible.