Besides wrapping and protecting the contents from external damage and contamination, product packaging and labels should also help market and sell the product. Making your custom packaging unique and more engaging can do the trick and stand out on in store aisles. Our square stickers can be customized with your distinct branding and eye-grabbing design to enhance the overall appeal of your boxes, pouches, bottles, and more. Create your own sticker design using our online design tool or download one of our free sticker templates. Our sticker printing are available in waterproof materials such as vinyl and BOPP, both of which are designed for either indoor and outdoor use. Choose between cut-to-size and roll stickers, and coat them with matte or gloss finish for long-lasting durability that looks great.
Cut-to-Size or Roll Square Stickers
Cut-to-size stickers are recommended for labeling a small number of products.
These stickers are individually cut and manually applied. They look great in either white sticker paper or vinyl – the choice is yours depending on what you need. White sticker paper is ideal for indoor use while vinyl is water-resistant and suitable for outdoor applications. Cut-to-size square stickers also come in a variety of standard sizes starting from 2” x 2” up to 6” x 6”.
Roll stickers are great for labeling a large number of items.
Put the sticker roll in any standard-sized label dispenser for fast and hassle-free application. Roll square stickers are also offered in white paper sticker and vinyl, but there are other available materials such as BOPP and textured paper. Roll square stickers also come in standard sizes starting from 0.5” x 0.5” up to 6” x 6”.
How to Create Your Square Stickers Online
- Step 1. Choose between cut-to-size or roll stickers.
- Step 2. Select your preferred size.
- Step 3. Set the quantity of your order. The minimum number of pieces that you can order for our cut-to-size square stickers is 25. For roll square stickers, the minimum is 250.
- Step 4. Pick the material.
- Step 5. Add coating to your square stickers. You can go with gloss, matte, or high gloss (UV).
- Step 6. Choose the unwind direction. Make sure your roll sticker will unwind based on the direction of the copy.
- Step 7. Set your preferred production time. Standard printing time for our stickers is 5 business days. You can expedite the production to 2-3 business days for an additional charge.
Square Stickers Layout Templates
Use our custom square stickers layout templates to ensure your artwork and designs are sized and formatted correctly. PrintPlace layout templates can be downloaded for each custom sticker size below, in an EPS, PDF, or JPG format for Illustrator or Photoshop.