- Give packages identity, branding, and messaging
- Made with durable, high-quality materials
- Upload a print-ready design or create it from scratch straight from your browser.
Packaging Supplies to Boost Your Branding
Stand Up Pouches
- Make your product stand out on shelves
- Ensures the freshness of your products
- Add zipper, hang hole, or tear notch
- Customize with zipper, hang hole, or tear notch
- Gloss or matte laminate option
- Available in 8 sizes
- Fast and efficient branding for packaging
- Thick and durable 100 lb. paper
- Custom sizes to fit your products
Spot UV Header Cards
- Durable 14 pt. cardstock
- Spot UV option available
- Sombrero hole for easy hanging
- Over 20 sizes available
- Design custom roll labels
- Various waterproof materials
- Add branding to your packaging tapes
- Create repeating patterns with your logo
- Tamper-resistant reinforced paper material
Open Up a Suprise With Packaging Inserts
- Choose from 8 brochure sizes
- Print on durable paper & cardstock
- Protective lamination options
- Choose paper or cardstock
- Add metallic & spot UV accents
- Same-day printing available
Let Premium Packaging Materials Take Your Brand to the Next LevelGo beyond the ordinary and elevate your products with custom packaging materials. Giving personalized accents to packaging makes you stand out and engages customers on a deeper level. Customized packaging gives your brand messaging a bigger impact, whether it’s a new product, a promotion, or an event.
Print Your Work at PrintPlaceTransforming your printing requirements from concept to reality is easy with PrintPlace.
- Download the template in the size you need from the product page.
- Create your artwork using your preferred design program.
- Export and upload your design to the product page and proceed with your order.
Designing Packaging Materials for SuccessCreating packaging that clicks is more than just adding your logo. It must be cohesive, experiential, and tells a story. An impeccably designed sticker on a plain white box can spell the difference between getting repeat business vis-à-vis getting glossed over. We’ve outlined a few tips to consider in designing packaging materials that resonate:
- Know your audience. Avoid being generic and trying to catch everything. Some products cater to a niche market, which you need to design for accordingly.
- Make it eye-catching. Design your packaging in such a way that passersby will stop in their tracks and take notice. If your product will be sold on a shelf with countless other brands, standing out is crucial. This can be achieved with bold, vivid colors, interesting patterns, or visually captivating artwork.
- Add value. Unboxing videos are all the rage these days and by adding branding packaging inserts, you’ll be able to capitalize and add more information regarding your message.
Packaging Materials Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: How soon can I receive my order of packaging materials?
A: You can view the estimated delivery dates directly from the product page. Click ‘Get Shipping Estimate’ and enter your ZIP code. You’ll receive a list of shipping options and the corresponding estimated delivery dates.
Q: Do I save with bulk printing?
A: Yes, you do. The more you print, the more affordable printing becomes.
Q: What file types do you accept?
A: While we prefer PDF files for printing jobs, we also accept JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, or EPS file formats.
Q: What are your waterproof packaging material options?
A: For stickers and labels, BOPP film and 4 mil. white vinyl are waterproof and resilient against the elements.
Q: Do you offer special finishes for custom packaging materials?
A: Yes, we do. You can add spot UV to header cards. For hang tags and business cards, you can choose to add a metallic finish, foil accents, spot UV, and raised spot UV treatments.
Free Print Templates
Check out our free layout templates for download on this page. Apart from business stickers, our printing company also offers templates for other marketing staples like catalogs, calendars, brochures, and business cards.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page.
Packaging Material Inspiration from the PrintPlace Blog
Small Businesses Emerge With Creative Solutions for Pandemic Challenges Through Stickers
SEPTEMBER 11, 2020 | by Roxanne
“We have witnessed how small business owners amped up their creative ideas to overcome the pandemic’s challenges. Several members of our PrintPlace community are right there among thriving brands, innovating products and processes to stay afloat while staying safe–and stickers are playing an important role in their efforts.”
Design a Brochure That Brings Customers to You
OCTOBER 17, 2019 | by PrintPlace
“A brochure easily gives your company presence when you can’t be there yourself. It’s available for potential clients to pick up and take with them. They can keep it around until they need it at a later date. Many factors contribute to the making of a successful and beautiful brochure including its layout, design, colors, and font. It should be unique enough to stand out, with only a glance at a rack of brochures.”
5 Powerful Reasons Why You Need Postcard Marketing
AUGUST 21, 2017 | by PrintPlace
“No business should leave out postcard marketing. It doesn’t really matter what business you have or even what you want to market. Even in the digital age, some of the biggest companies still prefer to market with postcards over anything else. Giant brands such as Google still use postcards extensively as part of their business model. Quick and easy to produce, postcards are a must for every marketing campaign’s success.”