Order custom carbonless forms for effortless business transactions and to make a big first impression.
- Zero mess and duplicate copies guaranteed
- Full-color or black custom invoice book printing
- Sequential numbering helps keep receipts in order
- A useful tool across a number of industries
How to Order
Customize your box.
Choose the specifications of your custom boxes starting
with the dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity.
Design your box.
Create your own design with the help of our intuitive online
3D design tool or upload your own artwork.
Receive your box.
Once we’ve printed your custom boxes, you can just wait
for your custom boxes to be delivered at your home.
Corrugated Material Options
Choose from our selection of high-quality corrugated materials for your custom boxes
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Offers a clean and fresh look
- Ideal for medical as well as health and beauty products
- Colors appear smoother and vibrant
Premimum White Corrugated Cardboard
- Gives off a premium and luxurious feel
- Perfect for luxury and electronic products
- Has a soft and smooth surface
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
- Made from partially recycled materials
- Provides a distinct texture and organic feel
- Great for natural and organic products
Premium White Corrugated with Glossy Ink
- Looks and feel premium
- Glossy coating that provides a smooth surface
- Suitable for luxury, cosmetics, and health products
Order a Sample Custom Box
Create a single custom box with your own design and specifications that can be shipped within 5 business days.
To order your sample box, set the quantity to “1” at our price calculator.
Custom Shipping Box FAQ
A: Absolutely. You can order one (1) custom shipping box with your own design and preferred size and we’ll ship it after 5 business days.
A: The standard printing time for our custom shipping boxes falls anywhere between 20 to 25 business days. The actual ETA of your order depends on your location. Click Get Shipping Estimate just below the product calculator and provide your ZIP code to know the expected delivery date of your order.
A: Yes, we do. We review the designs for free to make sure that we can avoid any errors during production. Most of the time, we make the necessary adjustments when we spot technical printing flaws. But in some instances that may require their attention, we reach out to our customers for further instructions.
A: PDF is our recommended file format. But we also accept JPEG, JPG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS.
A: We choose the thickness based on the dimensions of your shipping boxes. But as a general rule, we use our thickest material for the larger boxes to boost their weight capacity as these are typically used for shipping multiple items. If you have a preferred box thickness, you can reach out to us through our customer service team.