Explore Possibilities With Holiday Printing
Looking for holiday printing and gift ideas this year? Keep up the tradition and stay in touch with customized print products that people will love. PrintPlace offers professional solutions for bulk holiday printing requirements.
- Photo wall banners. Add glamor to your next event by adding a photo wall. A backdrop gives people a chance to take photos together and offers an added opportunity to promote your business
- Photo gifts. Give loved ones something to treasure this season. High-quality pictures that capture your favorite moments together make excellent Christmas gifts.
- Personalized calendars. Print customized calendars that highlight a certain product per month. This will boost branding for your business and remind clients about your company the whole year.
- Custom greeting cards. If your budget is limited but you still want to extend warm wishes for the holidays, send personalized cards or custom postcards with your photo and signature.
- Labels. Attract customers by creating custom labels with festive prints in bright colors. Create a buzz for a yuletide product launch with themed labels.
High-Quality Printing Materials
We offer a wide range of printing materials fit for every occasion. The lightest paper we have is the 70 lb. paper uncoated, which comes with a writable surface, while our thickest is the 16 pt. cardstock suited for promoting luxury brands.
For added protection, we provide premium coatings for each product. High-gloss UV can withstand wear and tear, so it’s best for products that will go through the mail. Gloss is recommended for postcards and brochures, while matte makes lengthy content easier to read. For products that require a writable surface, use uncoated cardstock.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you design a Christmas greeting card for me? A:
Currently, we do not offer design services to our customers. However, we have tip sheets and layout templates to guide you through the process of creating your own personalized holiday greeting card. Q: What type of files can I upload for the design? A:
You can upload PDF, TIF, JPG, or EPS files, but we recommend using PDF files. Q: What paper stock should I use for my Christmas cards? A:
We recommend using 14 pt. gloss C1S (coated on one side) so that you can still write on the inside of your Christmas card. This cardstock is glossy on the front and completely uncoated on the back.