Popular Sticker Types
- Standard shapes & custom sizes
- Waterproof & indoor materials
- Fast 1 business day printing
- Size and shape of your choice
- Matte, gloss, & high gloss finish
- Upload or create a design online
Personalized Shapes & Custom Materials
Make Your Customer’s Holidays Extra Special
With Custom Christmas Stickers
Christmas stickers are a creative and efficient way of elevating your holiday promotions. From personalized greeting card envelopes and package freebie inclusions to handy gift tags, the possibilities are endless when creating custom stickers for your business. Choose from various types, shapes, and materials to create a look that engages customers with the warmth of the holidays. However grand or elegant your vision, we have the quality and range to bring your sticker design to life.
The Ease of Creating Personalized Stickers
Narrow down your search.
Your Christmas sticker type depends on their purpose or your specific design. If you need a particular size and shape, custom and die-cut ones are your best choice. If you plan on exposing them outdoors during transit deliveries, vinyl stickers can keep your holiday look fresh even after all the traveling. Stickers are also classified according to shape (oval or round), color or design (logo, transparent or metallic), and quantity or purpose (bulk, kids, or business).
Choose a format that fits your quantity, application, and distribution.
Once you’ve selected the sticker type, you have two choices for the format:
- Cut-to-size are individual stickers cut to the shape and size you need. Best suited for business owners applying the custom stickers themselves or giving away smaller quantities in each customer’s gift package.
- Roll stickers come in quantities above 250. Perfect for large bulk orders that you will be decorating in a festive, branded style. Each roll fits in a label dispenser for faster application.
Select a standard or custom shape.
The standard shapes—square, rectangle, circle, or oval—are all available under cut-to-size or roll. Various sizes can be chosen under each shape, or you can customize a size under the roll format.
Print in a material that will endure the sticker’s exposure.
The materials available depending on the format you choose:
- Print your Christmas cut-to-size stickers on indoor-friendly paper stickers & weather, waterproof vinyl. You can use the former for products displayed inside, while the vinyl is best suited for gift packages delivered outside.
- Waterproof BOPP and textured estate options are exclusive to the roll type. These materials offer a particular background color or texture to elevate the sticker’s look. BOPP comes in clear, white, or silver metallic, while the textured estate comes in white vellum, white, or cream.
Find the most favorable production time.
On a tight schedule? Have your cut-to-size stickers printed in 1 business day or rolls in 2 business days. Note that your order will only be shipped after the designated production time. To know the exact arrival date, input your ZIP code under the “Get Shipping Estimate” section. Several arrival dates will appear with their corresponding delivery rate.
If you live in the Arlington area, you can collect your order from our headquarters. For ZIP codes near our pick-up location, you can generate different pick-up dates in the “Get Shipping Estimate” section.
Upload or create a design online.
Have a print-ready file for your personalized holiday stickers? Go to “Upload Now,” and you can send us the file directly. If you want to see the reviewed file before production, choose “I need a PDF proof,” and we’ll send it to you for approval. We will only print the stickers once you’ve approved them online.
Need to create a sticker design from scratch? Use our intuitive, easy-to-use online design tool. To load this on your browser, select “Design Online” after inputting the sticker’s specs. A blank canvas based on your size and shape will appear. The design menu lets you upload images, use stock images, add and edit the text to complete your sticker’s festive Christmas look.
The Look and Feel of Your Sticker Paper Options
See how the various sticker paper choices will appear in real life. This video shows how your design will appear on durable indoor or outdoor materials from glossy white sticker paper, high gloss vinyl, indoor white or clear BOPP, to silver metallic BOPP.
Personalized Christmas Stickers FAQs
Yes, all submitted files and online designs are reviewed for errors. We will notify you immediately if we find any technical problems with your file. If you want to study the edited design based on your standard file check, you may request a free PDF proof. Otherwise, your artwork will directly go to print if our experts find no errors on the file.?
The white vinyl sticker is fade-resistant, weatherproof, and waterproof. We recommend this material for all cut-to-size stickers exposed to the outdoors. If you are applying the Christmas stickers on food or drink items, the BOPP types are waterproof and oil-resistant. The textured Estate adhesives are moisture-resistant and offer an elegant, luxurious look that suits special holiday items.
Yes, we offer free layout templates on each sticker product page. Head to the “Layout Templates” tab and select the format you need. From there, several sizes will appear. Choose the dimensions you need, and a ZIP folder containing different file formats will download to your computer.