Create a brochure that tells your product's story.
- Reveal details on two, three, or four panels
- Gloss, high-gloss, or matte coating adds protection
- Print on durable cardstock & paper
- Custom trim available with every order
Create Professional Marketing Materials With Free Brochure Templates
Need help with creating your design? Let our free templates help you make a brochure with ease. We have templates for different sizes and folds. You can also use these to check your design file before submitting them to us for printing. Note that all listed sizes indicated below and on the calculator measure the brochure before folding.
Brochure Direct Mail Services
Let us take care of your mailing. We can mail your brochures directly to customers and print their address on the back cover.
The wafer seal or brochure tabbing will appear as follows, depending on the material.
Our direct mail services include:
Those who prefer to mail their brochures in an envelope can call our mailing experts for more details.
For details about mailing requirements such as size and tabbing specifications, read our Brochure Mailing Requirements. You can also clarify any questions with our print experts.
Brochure Marketing and Design Ideas
A brochure can give a lot of information without overwhelming the reader. Each fold organizes details and lets visuals tell the story in a compact format. It’s one of the best ways to introduce your business or showcase a new product lineThe best brochure designs are able to:
• Tell the story of your company – Break down your business origins and remind customers of your value. Showing the personal side of your business will make your customers feel welcome.
• Explain a popular service – Show how a particular service can be useful to your customer by giving them specific examples, such as the long-term benefits of a cleaning product
• Illustrate how your product works – When a photo isn’t enough, more room for a product demonstration can come in handy. Brochures have enough panels to highlight the details of each illustration and step.
• Detail an upcoming event – Include the schedule and other vital information about an upcoming event. Anyone interested will hold onto your brochure and use it to guide them on the day itself.