Find High-Quality, Cheap Labels for Your Products & Packaging
Are you a small business in need of cheap labels for your products or packages? Do your items require specific features such as being waterproof or oil- and chemical-resistant for food and beverage items? Or do you need stickers for water bottles and other kinds of drinks? Whatever you’re looking for, PrintPlace provides a variety of label types at affordable rates. Choose the format, size, shape, and finish of your labels without going over your budget. Print in standard circle, square, oval, rectangle, or select custom dimensions in your logo.
Not sure where to start with custom printing services for your food, beverage, or retail business? Use our guide below to find the best choice.
The Best Labels for Food and Beverage Items
Use bulk printing to create cheap labels that showcase the benefits of your item and the reliability of your brand. Some of your choices include:
- Product labels come in indoor and outdoor friendly materials that permanently adhere to most surfaces. Print in the standard shapes or create a custom size for your roll labels.
- Bottle labels are best printed in vinyl, BOPP, or textured Estate paper materials to ensure waterproof properties.
- Water bottle labels come in half- and full-wrap sizes suitable for popular bottles like Costco®, Kirkland™, and Aquafina®.
- Waterproof labels are printed in sturdy materials like vinyl for items also exposed outdoors or BOPP for beverages that will be chilled.
- Hand sanitizer labels come in a variety of sizes to fit all the requirements for your FDA-monitored item. Check out the guidelines for more information on what to include on the label.
Branding Your Subscription Boxes and Package
You can also print useful labels for the boxes, containers, and other branded items that are delivered via your eCommerce businesses:
- Custom labels to fit the exact size and shape of your mailer or shipping box. Choose between cut-to-size to apply by hand or roll for mass labeling using an automatic dispenser.
- Shipping labels are required for all packages being sent out through the USPS. Personalize the design with your addressee’s name and a special greeting.
- Metallic labels give a selected area that special shine and sparkle. Perfect for items sold under your holiday line and other exclusive promos.
How to Customize Your Cheap Labels
Select the correct format for your application method and quantity.
Cut-to-size labels are recommended for orders under 250, as these are normally applied by hand.
Roll labels work best in hundreds to thousands of pieces. Each roll can fit your standard label dispenser for faster, automated applications.
Print in a standard shape or custom size.
Choose from a variety of sizes for square, rectangle, circle, or oval designs. You can also combine the width and height of your choice under the “Custom” shape option of roll labels.
Upload a design or use our online design tool.
Submit your print-ready PDF label design and we’ll review it for free before it proceeds to production.
You can also design straight on your browser with the online tool. Select “Design Online” on the online calculator and a blank canvas in your chosen specifications will load.
Our printing company ensures that every step of the process is easy for you and your business. Have any questions about the products or the process? Contact any of our print experts and they’ll gladly assist you.
Cheap Labels FAQs
Q: What are the largest and smallest sizes available?
The largest and smallest sizes depend on the label’s format and shape. The general estimate of big and small sizes are:
Q: What are the waterproof materials available for cheap labels?
||2” x 2”
||12” x 18”
||2” x 2”
||12” x 18”
||2” x 2”
||4” x 4”
||1.5” x 2.5”
||3” x 4”
||0.5” x 0.5”
||5” x 5”
||0.5” x 1”
||7.5” x 2” 7” x 5”
||0.5” x 0.5”
||6” x 6
||0.75” x 1.5”
||5” x 3.5” 4” x 6”
is available for cut-to-size labels. This material comes in extra shiny high gloss that’s abrasion-resistant. The vinyl is built to withstand various weather conditions and protect your design from water exposure and moisture.
is waterproof, as well as oil- and chemical-resistant. It comes in silver metallic, white, or clear backgrounds. It is recommended for items that will be refrigerated to prolong its shelf life.
options come in white or cream and are normally seen on wine bottles. These can be chilled and are waterproof for at least 4 hours when submerged in an ice bucket.
Q: Can I remove the labels easily without leaving a mark?
No, all our label materials come in a permanent adhesive that is difficult to remove. You are likely to leave a mark and destroy the design if you need to remove and reapply the label.
Q: Can I save more with bulk printing?
Yes, you can save more with a larger order quantity. For example, 250 oval vinyl roll labels cost 22¢ each but 1,000 of the same type costs only 7¢ per piece. The online calculator will show both the total and unit price for your order.
Q: What are the advantages of choosing your printing services?
A: The advice of print experts.
Our customer service team is made up of print experts who can guide you through the details and process of your order.
Thorough proof review and a free PDF for you to approve.
All submitted files go through a standard file check for any potential technical errors. If you want to view and approve the file before printing, select “I need a PDF proof” under the “Proofing Options” section on the upload page.
Affordable cheap labels that don’t compromise quality.
We deliver high-quality in the printing and customer service regardless of how much you’ve paid. Check out our reviews section below for customer testimonials.
Free Downloadable Print Templates
Our print geeks have put together these free, ready-to-print templates you can use for your business. You can add your logo, change the text, and we’ll get it printed and on its way to you.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page