Design Custom Bike Stickers Built for Your Ride
Create and showcase custom bike stickers designed for your ride. Whether it's a precise die-cut shape that blends with your frame or a colorful vinyl built to withstand long rides, you'll find what you need with PrintPlace's custom printing. Choose from various sizes for basic shapes or specify custom dimensions based on your design. All sticker materials last long indoors and outdoors to keep your design good as new. Not sure where to begin? Find out more about your bike stickers choices below.
Complete Your Custom Bike Stickers Design
Four flexible sticker formats that are fast and easy to apply. Print your design in a format that suits where you'll be applying the sticker:
- Singles or cut-to-size stickers are individually cut to their exact shape until the edges. We recommend this format for sticker shapes with clear edges like a square or rectangle and low quantity orders.
- Rolls are usually printed in bulk quantities above hundreds. One roll fits an automatic label dispenser. Perfect for large bike groups and sports teams.
- Sheets let you print stickers with the same or different designs on one page. The large paper backing protects the edges of multiple shapes. This format is perfect for sticker design sets.
- Kiss-cut stickers contain one shape with a large backing to protect the edges.
Print on waterproof and weatherproof vinyl for long rides. All sticker formats come in waterproof and weatherproof white vinyl. This material is perfect for bikers who love going outdoors and taking long trips.
Upload a file or use the Online Design tool to start from scratch. You can either upload a print-ready file to the site or use the Online Design Tool to create a brand-new look. If you're submitting a file, we recommend uploading it in PDF, JPEG or JPG, PSD, or PUB.
Bike Sticker Materials
Custom Bike Stickers FAQs
Yes, you can request a free online PDF after uploading the file to our site. We will only proceed with production upon receiving your online approval.
Below are the fastest production times based on each format or a sticker type
- Singles: 1 business day
- Rolls: 2 business days
- Sheets: 3 business days
- Kiss-cut: 3 business days
- Cut-to-size and roll vinyl stickers: 3 business days
Yes, the larger your total quantity, the lower you spend per sticker. The online calculator for your chosen product will show the total and unit price based on your specifications.