- Give your packages a seasonal twist
- Standard/custom shapes & sizes
- Quick printing turnaround
Celebrate the Shopping Season With Holiday Packaging
- Cut-to-size & roll options
- Variety of materials available
- Waterproof BOPP & vinyl
Holiday Hang Tags
- 3 premium cardstock choices
- Choose from 4 hole sizes
- Add perforation for tear-off portion
Holiday Greeting Cards
- Durable premium cardstock
- Choose flat or folded cards
- Several sizes available
- Full-color & 1-color option
- 70 lb. paper material
- Wide selection of sizes
- Protects large, bulk deliveries
- No minimum quantity to order
- Delivered pre-glued for assembly
Stand Up Pouches
- Choose gloss or matte laminate
- Holds liquids, solids, and powders
- Add zipper, hang hole, or tear notch
- Available in 8 sizes
- Made of durable white barrier film
- Guarantee your product’s freshness
Holiday Packaging - Custom Packaging That Fits Any HolidayGet into the spirit of the season and print holiday packaging. The busiest shopping days of the year are arriving soon. Customize your products, packages, and gifts to showcase your brand in its best light. Whether you’re gearing up for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Hanukkah, or Christmas, having branded holiday packaging lets you join in on the festivities while amplifying brand awareness or your group’s message.
Choose PrintPlace to print your packaging requirements for the holidays. We offer a wide selection of products to fit any of your printing needs.
Holiday Packaging Color Trends to be Inspired ByWhile the holidays are usually cookie-cutter in color choice and design, it pays to be adventurous every now and then. Need a dash of inspiration on where your colors should lean on this year? Check out some color trends we’re seeing for holiday packaging:
- Black and gold – While this pairing might seem dark at the outset, the combination gives off a luxurious, elegant look like no other. It shows a clean and sophisticated undertone that’s perfect for gourmet and upscale products.
- Metallics – Nothing spells luxury quite like metallic accents. Adding a shiny finish immediately makes your design pop from the rest of the pack. Just remember not to overdo it and risk having a confusing design that hurts the eyes.
- Go green – Green packaging is in. Not just eco-friendly and sustainably-sourced materials, but adding actual green-colored accents (such as forest or pine green) is a trend worthy of note. The deep earthy color gives your product packaging a rustic appeal with a tinge of elegance. For designs that call for a lighter aesthetic, mint or seafoam green are perfect to put on your palette.
Holiday Packaging Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: What does printing turnaround mean?
A: Our printing turnaround time refers to how long it takes to produce your custom holiday packaging order. Note that this does not include shipping time, weekends, and holidays.
To find out the available turnaround times for your order, click ‘Get Shipping Estimate’ on the product page and enter your ZIP code. You’ll receive a list of dates and available options for your order.
Q: Can I use my own designs?
A: Yes, you can. Download the appropriately-sized template in the product page and create your artwork using your preferred design software. Once you’re done, upload the finished file and place your order. Make sure to follow the format and guidelines to ensure your order prints correctly.
Q: Is bulk printing worth it?
A: Yes, it is. Printing in bulk lets you make your marketing efforts more cost-effective. The more you print, the more you save.
Q: Do you offer special printing for holiday packaging?
A: Yes. Our holiday header cards and greeting cards can be printed with an elegant spot UV effect. This highlights certain parts of your design to draw the customer’s attention.
Q: What are your waterproof materials available for holiday packaging?
A: For holiday packaging, we have waterproof options for our stickers and labels. Choose BOPP or vinyl material if you need durable, heavy-duty stickers and labels that can withstand moisture and refrigeration.
Holiday Inspiration From the PrintPlace Blog
5 Festive Restaurant Christmas Promotion Ideas
NOVEMBER 20, 2019 | by Art
Most businesses get a bump around the holidays, especially as we get closer and closer to Christmas. Restaurants have the opportunity to get in on this bump in the days leading up to Christmas, but they need to target their food and services just right. These restaurant Christmas promotion ideas are tried and tested ways to get the most business out of the holidays.
3 Creative Examples of Effective Greeting Card Design
SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 | by Kevin Rabida
Greeting cards are one of the most underused print marketing materials today, despite how effective they are for building customer loyalty. Their use is often seasonal – usually during the end-of-the-year holiday season – for a good reason. ‘Tis the season to show your customers and business partners that you appreciate their support.
Excellent Christmas Ads for Inspiration
DECEMBER 16, 2011 | by PrintPlace
Central to the purpose of advertising around Christmas is to connect the brand with the positive message and feelings we associate with Christmas. Sometimes this is easier said than done. Check out how these clever ads tie the brand to the Christmas spirit and leverage their advertising dollars.