Offset PrintingCreate quality prints for your high-volume orders.
- Order large quantities of brochures and postcards
- Professional printing assured in each piece
- Low prices per piece for bulk printing orders
Offset Printing for Your Brochures
Bring customers into the world of your brand and its story.
Flat Brochures (No Fold)
- Sizes from 11” x 8.5” to 17” x 11”
- Durable paper and cardstock
- Variety of folding options
- Three-panel layout for more details
- Same-day printing available
- Matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV
- Unfold colorful, visual designs
- Print up to 250,000 brochures
- Durable 14 pt. & 16 pt. cardstock
Personalized Postcard Offset Printing
Send a personalized message directly to your customer’s doorstep.
- Pay only 1¢ for each postcard
- 3 sturdy cardstock choices
- Add mailing services to your order
Every Door Direct Mail® Postcards
Professional Offset Printing Made for Your ProfessionNeed your message to get directly in the hands of hundreds to thousands of customers? Hand out brochures or send customized postcards directly in the mail for your customers to read. Offset printing ensures every brochure or postcard is of the best quality. PrintPlace employs an offset setup that maintains accurate colors and a professional job in every order.
What is Offset Printing?Offset printing is a popular printing method that employs a printing plate. This plate contains an inked image that is transferred—or in this case, “offset”—to a material such as paper or cardstock. This method efficiently prints large quantities of materials such as brochures and postcards. Here are the other perks of offset printing from an experienced company
The Best Image and Color Quality
This printing method assures a higher image quality and more accurate color reproductions compared to digital printing.
Applies to Any Printing Surface
Whether printed on card or paper stock, the plates readily imprint the design on your chosen material.
Lower Prices for Larger Orders
You can enjoy fast printing at low, discounted prices at PrintPlace. The larger your order quantity, the less you spend on each brochure or postcard. Professional quality is never compromised despite the low unit price.
Fast Production Times for Bulk Quantities
Choose from your preferred production time, from the same day of your order to 1 business day. Quality is assured no matter how large or complex your order.
Top-Notch, Offset Printing ProductsCreate custom brochures in any of the following popular folds:
- Half-fold brochures are folded in half and offer a total of four panels.
- Trifold brochures are a three-panel layout that breaks down your information into sections.
- Z-fold brochures are large enough to showcase several infographics or a highly visual design.
Postcards are an affordable and impactful way to get the word out. You can print up to 500,000 postcards on the same business day. For such a large quantity that maintains first-rate quality in every piece, you only spend 4¢ for each postcard.
Order EDDM® postcards and send targeted messages to customers in a specific area. After inputting your specs such as coating and cardstock, you can set up delivery via EDDM® with these steps:
- Register for a USPS account.
- Use the USPS EDDM® tool to find a specific location. You’ll obtain several addresses from your chosen area. Your postcard will either be mailed to all or specific addresses.
- Finalize the number of postcards for delivery. You can set up the final features and instructions for your order based on this. PrintPlace will take care of the printing and shipping for your EDDM® postcard.
Check out this EDDM® guide for more information.
Offset Printing FAQsQ: What is the advantage of offset printing over digital printing?
A: Offset printing maintains a consistent quality for every piece. Colors are also more accurately produced compared to digital printing. No matter how many pieces of brochures or postcards you order, every piece looks fresh off the press.
Q: How do I choose the best cardstock for offset postcard printing?
A: Your choice of cardstock will depend on the desired finish and how it will be handled.
- 14 pt. cardstock is the most popular option for its affordable price and the variety of coatings. Add matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV on one or both sides.
- 14 pt. cardstock high gloss is recommended for a front side that needs to stand out in one glance. It comes with a high-reflective shine and allows colors to immediately pop out.
- 14 pt. cardstock high-gloss UV front, uncoated back comes with a writable back that’s ideal for postcards with a handwritten message.
- 16 pt. cardstock gloss is the thickest and most durable paper type. It is also recommended for mailing.
Q: What is the recommended paper or cardstock for offset brochure printing?
A: The 100 lb. paper gloss is highly recommended among all the paper and cardstock options. Alternatively, you can print the same paper type with less glare in an elegant, soft-colored matte coating.
Q: What is the difference between matte, gloss, and high gloss UV coating?
A: Matte has a non-gloss finish that suits light and soft colors. Its low glare makes it easier for your customers to read lengthier text.
Gloss has a vibrant, shiny finish that brings out the brightness of your colors. It is also fade-resistant.
High-gloss UV is extra shiny and allows colors to stand out from afar. Perfect for designs with bold color combinations.
Q: What do I get from EDDM® postcards over regular mailing services?
A: On our flat postcards page, you can select mailing services after inputting your specs. Direct mail services require you to upload a list of specific addresses based on demographics such as age, gender, income, and so on. Before uploading your file, you will indicate:
- The number of postcard pieces to be mailed
- Type of postage: First Class or Non-Profit Postcard
- The mailing date
EDDM® postcards need to be in specific sizes for it to qualify under USPS EDDM® rates. This form of direct mail service saves money on postage. It also targets addresses based on geography, chosen specifically from mail routes on the USPS site.
Q: Can I print postcards with a half fold?
A: Yes, you can order half-fold postcards if you need more space for your message. All sizes on the half-fold postcard page refer to the flat, unfolded size.
Free Print Templates
Check out our free layout templates for download on this page. Apart from business stickers, our printing company also offers templates for other marketing staples like catalogs, calendars, brochures, and business cards.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Print Templates page.