Your One Stop Shop for Business Printing Needs
Looking for an affordable way to promote your small business? Create high-quality business cards, print retractable banners for a trade show, or send targeted postcards.
Business printing is essential to your new company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Tie it in with your digital marketing campaign or distribute collaterals useful to your target market.
Multiple Print Marketing Methods
Unlike digital ads or app notifications a flyers, postcards, or business card doesn’t compete for attention. Customers can actually hold and experience your brand in a printed message. Here are some essentials you’ll need to bring to a meeting or big event:
- Business cards customized to your brand’s aesthetic and image.
- Brochures to hand out at trade shows or give to clients for more information.
- Flyers and Posters that announce the latest deals and promos.
- Banners that show you’re here to stay at weekend markets or conferences.
- Postcards you can mail directly to potential customers within your store’s area.
Have more questions about our printing services? Get in touch with any of our print experts. They’re ready to guide you every step of the way.
How can I customize my business cards?
Select a cardstock that complements your coating preference. Premium finishes in metallic or high gloss UV work best on 16 pt. cardstock. A more affordable option is also available in 14 pt. cardstock. The 10 pt. cardstock is available for folded business card printing designs.
What are the folding options available for brochures?
Choose from five folding options:
- Trifold brochure comes in three panels.
- Z-fold brochure can print one large design in the interior panels.
- Double parallel fold is made of four vertical panels for lengthier text or several sections.
- Roll fold is the go-to choice of retail companies.
- French fold is a popular pick for maps used at trade shows or conferences.
- Double gate fold has more space for larger infographics or visuals.
What is the best banner for outdoor displays?
The vinyl banner made of 15 oz. vinyl is the best choice for long-term outdoor use. It can last a maximum of five years with proper care. The 13 oz. vinyl banner lasts just as long and can also be used indoors. Those looking to display a vinyl banner in windy environments can print in 9 oz. mesh vinyl.
How does EDDM® work?
After designing or uploading your business postcards in a mailable size, you can target specific areas to send your message. You can either mail to all addresses or select residential addresses. Check out our EDDM® guide for more information
What are the cardstock options for printing flyers?
Flyers are printed in high-quality paper or cardstock. Our thinnest options is 70 lb. paper and comes with a writable surface. Our 80 lb. paper has the same weight as magazine paper, while 100 lb. paper is the heaviest among the three.
The foldable, lightweight option for cardstock is 10 pt., while 14 pt. cardstock is more wear and tear resistant. The thickest and most durable option is 16 pt. cardstock.