Order custom carbonless forms for effortless business transactions and to make a big first impression.
- Zero mess and duplicate copies guaranteed
- Full-color or black custom invoice book printing
- Sequential numbering helps keep receipts in order
- A useful tool across a number of industries
How to Order
Customize your box.
Choose the specifications of your custom boxes starting
with the dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity.
Design your box.
Create your own design with the help of our intuitive online
3D design tool or upload your own artwork.
Receive your box.
Once we’ve printed your custom boxes, you can just wait
for your custom boxes to be delivered at your home.
Corrugated Material Options
Choose from our selection of high-quality corrugated materials for your custom boxes
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Offers a clean and fresh look
- Ideal for medical as well as health and beauty products
- Colors appear smoother and vibrant
Premimum White Corrugated Cardboard
- Gives off a premium and luxurious feel
- Perfect for luxury and electronic products
- Has a soft and smooth surface
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
- Made from partially recycled materials
- Provides a distinct texture and organic feel
- Great for natural and organic products
Premium White Corrugated with Glossy Ink
- Looks and feel premium
- Glossy coating that provides a smooth surface
- Suitable for luxury, cosmetics, and health products
Order a Sample Custom Box
Create a single custom box with your own design and specifications that can be shipped within 5 business days.
To order your sample box, set the quantity to “1” at our price calculator.
Custom Mailer Box FAQ
A: Standard production time for our custom mailer boxes typically ranges from 20 to 25 business days. You can expedite the process to 6 to 10 business days if you are pressed for time. Sample boxes, however, can be shipped within just 5 days.
A: Open the box toward you and get the interior dimensions of the box based on the following:
- Length is measured from the left to right side of the box.
- Width is measured from the front to the back side of the box.
- Height is measured from the top to the bottom part of the box.
A: PrintPlace has an online 3D design tool that you can use to customize the design of your mailer box. Here you can find a flat layout of your box where you can add images, text, and other graphic elements to every panel. The tool is responsive and intuitive, making it easy to use even for non-designers.
A: You can choose to print both on the inside and outside of your mailer boxes. There are also other options like inside only and outside only printing. You can even order blank or unprinted boxes.
A: We review your uploaded artwork or created design to look for any technical issues before printing. If we find any error that can cause problems during the production, our team will make the necessary adjustments or reach out to you for further instruction. PrintPlace is not responsible for any misspelling and wrong content on your artwork or design.