Trifold postcard printing is easy with our online ordering tool. You even get an instant proof with each order.
- Organize important information in 6 panels
- Protective gloss, matte & high-gloss coating
- Perforation for tear-off coupons or reply cards
- Create a design from scratch with our design tool / on our website
Trifold Postcard Layout Templates
Use our postcard layout templates to ensure your artwork meets the requirements for printing. Free layout templates are provided in EPS, JPG, or PDF formats for front (outside) panels and back (inside) panels.
If your folded postcards are for mailing, be sure to check the “Mailing Options” tab for mail panel design requirements.
View Trifold Postcards Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
Direct Mail Services for Folded PostcardsAll listed trifold postcard sizes are eligible to mail at First-Class Mail or letter automated rates, as long as the mailing panel design and tabs meet postal requirements (trifold cards must be tabbed for mailing).
Our direct mail services include:
- Processing of 1 mailing list
- Duplication removal if requested
- CASS Certification
- Inkjet addressing
- Postal presorting for automation rates
Tabbing can be added during the ordering process. Read our detailed “mailing requirements” for folding, size, shape, and tabbing guidelines.
Marketing and Design Ideas for Trifold Cards
Trifold postcards offer a wealth of postcard design possibilities and plenty of room for complex information. A great alternative to brochures, the six panels offer plenty of space for your message yet fold neatly for easy mailing and storage. These same qualities also make them a good choice for postcard invitations. Here are some unique ways to maximize the space it has to offer:
- Use a photo-friendly layout – Images let customers see what you have to offer and let them envision using your actual product.
- Provide essential information – Photos and visuals can’t work alone. Provide the information your customer is looking for, such as how to use and obtain your product. Make sure your contact information is visible.
- Guide customers throughout the postcard – Panels keep your information organized. Keep your reader in mind as you plan the flow of text, images, and other elements. The design should lead the reader to what they want and need to know.