Boost Your Real Estate Farming with These Eye-catching Postcards
- Perforations available
- Premium-quality coatings
- Many cardstock choices
- Multiple metallic colors
- Premium 16 pt. cardstock
- Add shimmery highlights
Real Estate Farming Postcards FAQs
Yes, we do. Send us your mailing list, and we’ll do all the work for you. If you need assistance in choosing ideal prospects for your mailing list, you can fill out our mailing list quote request form. We have an updated database and access to various businesses and consumers.
We offer various sizes for mailing. These are:
- First-Class mail postcards – minimum is 5" wide x 3.5" tall, and maximum is 6" wide x 4.25" tall
- Standard letter rate and First-Class letter rate – minimum is 5" wide x 3.5" tall, and the maximum size is 11.5" wide x 6.125” tall
Below are our paper stock options:
- 10 pt. cardstock
- 14 pt. cardstock uncoated
- 14 pt. cardstock
- 16 pt. cardstock
- 17 pt. cardstock uncoated
Customers can also choose to add a coating on both sides of their postcard. We offer matte, gloss, and high-gloss coating.
There are three different ways for you to print your own design. You can:
- Download a print layout template from our website and edit it using a third party software.
- Upload your own print-ready file by selecting “Upload File” in the product calculator. When your file is ready, you can request for a free PDF proof to see if there are errors. Note that your postcards will only start production once the proof has been approved.
- Create your own design using our beginner-friendly online design tool. You can do this by clicking “Design Online” in the product calculator and you will be directed to the design tool.
In order to cultivate long-lasting relationships with potential clients, it’s important that your postcards have information that will make you memorable. Here are details that we recommend you include in your postcards:
Name and contact information – remember to include your name and contact information so that potential clients know where to reach you.
A headshot and logo – let your clients know the person or brand behind the business by adding a photo of yourself and a logo.
Photos of listings – put photos of your most recent listings to pique the interest of readers.
An attention-grabbing headline and sub headline – keep your readers engaged by adding a catchy message that speaks directly to them.
A valuable special offer – adding a special offer like virtual tours, free market analysis, or professional staging will make your agency stand out against competitors.
Reviews and awards – show off your good ratings and awards to add credibility to your name. This will leave the impression to readers that you’re the person to trust for all their real estate needs.
Call to action – this will guide readers to reach out to you as soon as they see your postcard.
Unique selling points – let readers know why they should choose you as their realtor and what benefits they can experience when they avail your services.