Beautiful Custom Labels for Cosmetic Products
Personalized Materials for Cosmetic Product Labels
Beautiful, Attention-Grabbing Custom Labels for Your Cosmetic Products
It’s not enough that your cosmetic label includes all the necessary product information required by the FDA. The overall look and feel of your packaging need to be consistent with your brand’s visual design. It has to be distinctive enough to stand out on the shelves at Sephora or your Instagram feed.
Most importantly, your label has to be the right size and shape, printed on material that’s going to last.
If you’re looking to elevate your brand with stylish and durable labels, you’ve come to the right place. We bring your label design ideas to life with the best materials available so your makeup and beauty products can stand in a class of their own.
Print Your Own Cosmetic Labels
Create labels for your oils, lotions, lip balms, and other cosmetic products easily. Whether you’re printing for a small container, a jar, or a bottle, you can personalize your product labels and have them in a format that works best for you.
Choose the Right Material
Select the material that you need depending on the type of product you’re going to use it for.
Are you going to use your label for toners, serums, or exfoliants? Going for a waterproof material such as BOPP or vinyl is a good idea.
- White vinyl paper is a durable, waterproof material that can withstand most weather conditions. This material allows for a slight flex or stretch, which makes it easy to apply on both flat and curved surfaces. This makes vinyl sticker paper ideal for cut-to-size product labels.
- BOPP is another durable and waterproof material that’s perfect for products that require a longer-lasting label. BOPP is fade-resistant, oil-resistant, and water-resistant. It’s also resistant to heat and abrasion. Available only for roll labels.
Print in the Best Format
Choose the right format that best suits your purpose:
- Cut-to-size sticker labels are individually cut stickers. These labels are ideal for application by hand, so it’s more appropriate for small batches of products. Cut-to-size sticker labels come in square/rectangle, circle, and oval shapes.
- Roll labels are printed in rolls with at least 250 stickers per roll. This format is best for bulk orders. With roll labels, you also have more materials to choose from: premium sticker paper; white, clear, or silver metallic BOPP; white vellum texture; and white or cream laid texture. They come in the following shapes:
- Rectangle (Rounded Corners)
- Square (Rounded Corners)
- A Custom Shape
Upload or Create Your Own Design
Do you have a print-ready file for your cosmetic label? If you do, you can send it to us by clicking the “Upload Now” button at the bottom of the order calculator.
To ensure that you’ll get the best possible finished product, our art department will review your proof prior to production. We’ll get in touch with you in case we find an issue so that you can address it right away.
Alternatively, you can access our easy-to-use online designer to create your own design. Click “Design Online” and start building your design.
Take note that the size and shape of the canvas are based on what you input in the order calculator. You can change this by going back to the previous page and modifying the size and shape in the same calculator.
Different Sticker Materials to Choose From
What kind of sticker material should you use for your label? Watch this video to see how the various materials look like in real life. You’ll see how paper, vinyl, and BOPP stickers look when applied to a surface. This will help you determine which type is best for your product.
Cosmetic Labels FAQs
White paper labels are ideal for products that will be stored and displayed indoors. You can use this if your product does not require refrigeration during storage, since the material is not waterproof.
White vinyl labels are more durable compared to white paper. These are waterproof, oil-resistant, and fade-resistant, so you can use them for labeling lotions, creams, and oils.
A label for a cosmetic product distributed in the USA should contain the following information:
- What the product is: Is it a moisturizer? A soap? A hand lotion?
- How much is in the container (i.e., the net contents)
- What ingredients are in it
- How should the product be used (i.e., directions for safe use and any label warnings or cautions as appropriate)
Visit the FDA website to learn more.
Yes, you can. Send us your design in any of the following file formats: PDF, TIF, JPG, or EPS. We recommend uploading a PDF file.
If you need assistance in saving your artwork into one of the formats mentioned above, give us a call. Our friendly print experts are always happy to help.
Yes. For the cut-to-size format, the minimum quantity is 25 labels; for roll labels, the minimum is 250 pieces.
Before you place your order, you can check the transit time and expected arrival dates when you click on “Get Shipping Estimate” at the bottom of the calculator. This will show you the available dates based on the shipping option you prefer.
Learn more about our shipping times. You can also contact our customer service team at 877-405-3949, from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 8 PM Central Time.