Popular Label Choices
Shop by Custom Shapes or Materials
High-Quality Pouch Labels That Instantly Distinguish Your Brand
Need a low-cost but effective way to identify and differentiate your products? Design pouch labels that are easy to apply and will last even after storage in your customer’s home. Perfect for businesses prepping blank pouches or bags for their upcoming sales. No need to redesign your available packages, as you can print a set of labels and apply them on the pouches. Choose from several formats, materials, and shapes to achieve the exact design you need. See how you can narrow down the options available using the guide below.
How to Design First-Class Custom Pouch Labels
1. Select the best sticker type for your pouch label design.
Custom labels provide the most options in terms of size, shape, and format. This type is recommended for businesses that have a specific look in mind for their pouches or packaging.
Product labels also offer a wide range of customizable details. Perfect for business owners who need to list down the ingredients and include FDA-required information about their products.
Waterproof labels are the clear choice for pouches containing food, cooking ingredients, and other items that require refrigeration. These come in materials that can withstand exposure to moisture, oils, and chemicals inside chilled storage.
2. Find the most appropriate format.
Most labels come in four or two of the following formats, which are all built for different quantities and applications:
- Singles or cut-to-size labels are individual pieces cut in the exact shape of the uploaded or created design. These labels are easy to peel off from the backing and can be applied manually, making them the best format for quantities under 250 pieces.
- Rolls are usually ordered in quantities above 250 as one can fit an automatic label dispenser. Perfect for business owners who need to fulfill bulk deliveries themselves but at a faster pace.
- Sheets are the alternative for manageable label quantities under 250 pieces. You can print same-sized labels or different shapes on one sheet.
- Kiss-cut labels are also individually cut in the exact shape but place a single design on a sheet size of your choice. The sheet backing protects the design edges and allows for a more careful manual application.
3. Print in a shape that fits and shows all the necessary information clearly.
The size and shape of labels for pouches also depend on the information they will show. For food, drinks, and other consumables, ensure enough space for the FDA-required labeling information. If you need to label the front and back of the pouch, you can create two different designs in the shape that best matches the printed report.
4. Download a layout template or use the online tool.
Have you yet to create your stand-up pouch labels? You can download a layout template in the sizes available. Check out the “Layout Templates” tab on the labels product page and select the size of the shape you need. A folder with all our accepted custom printing formats will appear for download on your device.
If you aren’t familiar with any editing programs, our online design tool is accessible to beginners or business owners with no design background. To access the tool, input the specifications for your custom pouch labels before going to “Design Online.” From there, you can create the pouch label designs from scratch.
An Assortment of Sturdy Adhesives
Showcase the quality and reliability of your product in any of the sturdy sticker paper options. All materials come in extra glamorous gloss, high gloss, or elegant matte coating. Check out how they’ll appear in the video below.
Custom Pouch Labels FAQs
Vinyl?is built for outdoor exposure thanks to its weather- and waterproof features. It is recommended for pouches that will be in transit for long periods and exposed to sunlight.
BOPP?is the sturdiest indoor sticker material. It’s waterproof and resistant to oil and chemicals.
Yes, you can request a free PDF proof and approve it online. After uploading the design file, choose “I need a PDF proof” under “Proofing Options.” You can access the PDF proof from the Shopping Cart after upload or from My Account after checkout. We will only print the file after receiving your approval.
Yes, bulk or large quantity print orders lower the per-unit cost for each pouch label. Bulk printing is recommended for businesses that need to order more than 250 labels.
The arrival of your pouch labels depends on the quantity, material, additional features, production time, and delivery address. To find out how soon you can receive the order, go to “Get Shipping Estimate” and enter your ZIP code. Several estimated arrival dates and the corresponding transit times will appear based on your location.