Upsell Your Services With Just Sold Postcards
- Wide range of sizes
- Single or double-sided printing
- Same-day production available
- Double the space of your messaging
- Perfect for discounts and coupons
- Pick between 10 pt. and 14 pt. cardstock
- Neatly organize product information
- Pre-scored for easy folding
- Comes in 6 different sizes
- Stand out with a metallic finish
- Thick and durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Additional spot UV option
- Highlight specific design elements
- Add a tactile element to your design
- Available in 2 sizes
- Highlight specific areas on designs
- Full-color front and back printing
- Choose between gloss and matte
- Add a luxurious feel to postcards
- Water-resistant properties
- Wide range of sizes
- Scuff-resistant surface
- Extra-thick final product
- Option for spot UV treatment
- Small and popular postcard size
- Easy to pocket for discounts
- Eligible size for direct mail
- Plenty of space for details
- Easy to insert with documents
- Same-day production option
Flex Your Sales Muscles With Just Sold Postcards
The real estate industry is as competitive as it gets. You need to take advantage of every chance to market your business, spread awareness, and remain top of mind. Just sold postcards give you a golden opportunity to showcase your business savvy to existing and potential clients.
When someone receives a just sold postcard from you, it tells them two things: that your business exists, first and foremost, and that you can successfully close deals. Even if they have no idea who you are prior to the initial interaction, they’ll immediately get the message that they can count on you to successfully deliver down the line. That’s powerful messaging from a simple postcard.
Customized Content is Key
Just sold postcards have more nuance than meets the eye. It’s not a simple humblebrag – everyone can do that on social media for free. Always keep in mind that it’s a marketing opportunity. This entails customizing every aspect of the postcards to cater to your clients.
Select a material apt for the end useDo you want the recipients to use the postcards as discount vouchers? If so, adding a perforated section is ideal. Will it travel a long distance? Consider a thick and durable material. Here are some of the most popular postcard cardstocks we offer:
- 10 pt. cardstock – Lightest material option. Cost-effective and easy to hand out.
- 14 pt. cardstock – Similar thickness and feel with business cards.
- 16 pt. cardstock – Thick and heavyweight cardstock ideal for premium products.
- 17 pt. cardstock– The thickest postcard material we offer. This comes uncoated and is perfect for writing on.
Elevate your messaging with exquisite finishingSometimes, standard doesn’t cut it. We also offer premium finishes tailor-made for wooing VIP clients.
- Metallic – Make your messaging shine bright. Choose from tried-and-tested metallic neutrals or a vibrant full-color shine.
- Spot UV – Highlight specific parts in your design with a high-gloss treatment.
- Raised Spot UV – Add a tactile feel to your postcard with embossed elements treated with high-gloss UV.
- Silk– An elegant finish reminiscent of silk. The laminate adds tear- and moisture-resistance to the postcard.
- Velvet Soft Touch – A soft and luxurious finish that offers a similar feel to velvet. Minimizes smudges and fingerprints on the postcard surface.
Drum up business with direct mail and custom mailing listsDirect mail is a powerful tool to have in your arsenal. It lets you tap specific markets with specific messaging. With each different mailing list, you can communicate a different message. This way, your approach is more thought-through and targeted, as opposed to blindly taking shots in the dark.
Your Visual Guide to Postcard Materials
Just Sold Postcards FAQs
Yes, we do. When ordering your custom postcards, tick the box for Mailing Services under the production customization options. We also offer Every Door Direct Mail (or EDDM®) postcards.
All of our postcard sizes can be mailed. However, to qualify for USPS’ First-Class Mail postcard price, it has to be at least 3.5" x 5” with a maximum of 4.25” x 6". Postcards larger than that will be billed for letter-size postage.
You can create your own artwork online using our design tool and premade artwork templates. If you’re using professional design software, you can also upload your own files. We accept the following file formats: JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, TIF, TIFF and EPS.