Infinite Possibilities to Show Appreciation
Make “Thank You” Messages More Heartfelt and Meaningful
Spreading kindness and expressing gratitude can make anyone’s day. Whether it’s thanking guests for coming to your event, making a purchase, or supporting your business, printing a simple postcard to show your appreciation can go a long way. Use our postcards as souvenirs, place them inside packages, or on the seats of guests at a dinner table.
Choose from our selection of thank you postcards. Our professionally designed postcards come in different formats, types, and sizes that will delight your recipients and help you meet your business needs. Add text, photos, protective coatings, and more to share your sentiments and make your brand stand out from other mail.
Add a “Wow” Factor to Your Postcard With Its Incredible Features
We provide multiple features that will help you create unique designs and impress each recipient. These are:
- Mail-ready sizes – Sending postcards out to your targeted mailing list will not be a problem with our multiple size options. We have small and large postcards that qualify for USPS First-Class mail and EDDM rates.
- Smooth and elegant textures – If you’re targeting high-end customers, choose silk and velvet soft touch postcards. Our velvet soft touch postcards have features that prevent your design from getting fingerprints and smudges, while our silk postcards are water and tear-resistant, so they won’t get easily damaged.
- Durable cardstock options – Our cardstock papers range from 10 pt. to 16 pt. These are easy to hand out and are thick enough to not get caught in mail processing equipment.
- High-quality finishes – Add protection to the design by choosing from our matte, gloss, or high-gloss coatings. We also provide postcards with spot UV or metallic finishes to highlight specific details in your messages.
Countless possibilities to design your postcard.At PrintPlace, we make designing postcards simple and easy. We offer beginner-friendly tools that allow you to make a postcard that suits your preferences. When you’ve chosen the size, format, and material you like in the product calculator, you can choose to do any of the following:
- Upload your own file in the website
- Download a print layout template and edit the design using a third-party software
- Create your own design using our online design tool
Hassle-free and effortless distribution of postcards.Not sure how to reach your audience? Our direct mailing services can help you! We’ll do all the work for you and send out your custom postcards to your targeted mailing list for an affordable fee.
Our direct mailing services include:
- Processing of one mailing list
- Duplication removal
- Inkjet addressing
- CASS certification
- Presorting and delivery to USPS
Postcard Materials for Every Need
Thank You Postcards FAQs
Yes, we do. You can send your own mailing list to us, and we’ll take care of the rest. If you need help in choosing ideal prospects for your mailing list, fill out our mailing list quote request form. We have the most up-to-date data and access to numerous businesses and consumers.
We provide different sizes for mailing. For First-Class mail postcards, our minimum is 5" wide x 3.5" tall, and maximum 6" wide x 4.25" tall. For standard letter rate and First-Class letter rate, the minimum is 5" wide x 3.5" tall, while the maximum size is 11.5" wide x 6.125” tall.
We offer the following paper stocks:
- 10 pt. cardstock
- 14 pt .cardstock uncoated
- 14 pt. cardstock
- 16 pt. cardstock
- 17 pt. cardstock uncoated
Aside from our cardstocks, you can also add a coating on both sides of your postcard. We provide matte, gloss, and high-gloss coating.
You have three options on how you can print your own design. You can:
- Download a print layout template from us and edit it using your preferred editing software.
- Upload your own file by clicking “Upload File” in the product calculator. When your file is ready, you can ask for a free PDF proof to check for errors. Note that the production of your postcards will only begin after you’ve approved the proof.
- Use our online design tool to start from scratch and create your own design. To do this, click “Design Online” in the product calculator and the browser will automatically direct you to the design tool.