How to Choose and Customize the Right Retractable Banner
Your business needs to stand out in crowded events like trade shows and weekend fairs. Signs like retractable banners give potential customers a reason to visit your booth. If you showcase a product or service they're looking for, they're like to buy from you. Retractable banners are affordable and easy to install. You can spend below the designated budget and enjoy a huge boost in sales. The sign is also portable for fast delivery and setup. . Convenience, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness are all guaranteed in this popular display.
Finding a suitable retractable banner ensures you maximize this practical promotional tool. Read on to know which is the best choice for your business.
5 Questions to Ask When Finding the Best Retractable Banner
Where will you display the retractable banner?
Is your event indoors or outdoors? Are you placing the retractable banner under the sun, or will it stay behind closed doors? The banner's display venue will determine what its material will need to withstand. For example, an outdoor banner must resist the sun's fading and stand despite strong winds. Indoor venues have harsh lights that may make the banner hard to read. The images and copy must be clear under harsh lights or dim conditions. Consider the venue before anything else so everyone can see the signs.
How often will you be using the signs?
Are you bringing the retractable banners to more than two events this year? Are you scheduled to attend many trade shows over the next few months? If your answer is yes to both questions, investing in high-quality banners is crucial. We don't recommend cheaper signs for businesses presenting at severa; major events. Low-cost retractable banners are more prone to ripping and less likely to last over time. Your retractable banner needs to endure and look new even after you've left it in storage for five months. We recommend allotting a bigger budget for high-quality and durabile signs.
What size should a retractable banner be?
Choose a size that makes visual and textual elements clear and viewable from afar. Retractable banner sizes that are too small might make your sign hard to read. Anything too big might look off when the potential customer is closer to the sign. Explore which retractable banner dimensions highlight the main message.. If the display looks too busy, a bigger size gives it more space, or you'll have to make changes to the design. Consider the distance your customers will be viewing the banner. If you want to grab their attention from afar, bigger is better. But for crowded events like conferences or weekend markets, customers are more likely to read medium-sized banners.
How much is a retractable banner?
A high-quality banner that lasts outdoors will be more expensive. But you'll get your money's worth if the sign is used in different events. Larger retractable banner dimensions are also more costly than smaller sizes. If you need many signs for simultaneous use, you can order in bulk to save more on the unit price. Consider the sign's location and how it will appear to see which budget best fits your needs.
How to Customize Your Retractable Banner
Customers won't read a cluttered or unclear banner. If it's your first time creating a retractable banner, refer to these tips when planning and executing your sign's final design:
- Keep your audience in mind when planning the banner design. What colors will appeal to them? What messaging grabs their attention? How long will they linger once they see your sign?
- Stick to two fonts maximum. Don't go beyond three font faces on your retractable banner. Make sure they're from the same family, so the overall appearance doesn't look disjointed. If you're unsure where to start, choose fonts from your old materials and website.
- Apply colors that grab attention. The colors that dominate your design depend on your retractable banner's central message. If you want to spark passion or warm emotions, reds, oranges, and yellows are a good fit. Cool colors such as blues, greens, and purples work if you want to establish calm and trust. These will give your customers a sense of ease when reading something from your brand.
- Give the banner room to breathe. Don't add too much to your banner design. Stick to your main message and the essential branding elements like your logo. If you're printing a larger standard retractable banner size, use white space to bring focus on images and lengthier text.
- Get inspiration from your favorite brands. Not sure where to start? Study your favorite brand's banners and see how they do it. They'll be sure to spark how you'll approach the design. Once you have an idea, you can download a template with all the printing guidelines.
Ready to choose a suitable retractable banner for your upcoming event? Check out the customizable options at PrintPlace. Here you can choose from three standard retractable banner sizes, order up to 10 pieces, and have the order shipped after one business day. We include the stand and graphic banner in one delivery for a fast and easy setup. If you have a ready design, you can upload the file directly to the site. But you can also design it online without having to open an editing program. We take care of you at every step, so order your retractable banners from us today.