Let your business stand out and shine.
- Apply spot UV coating on one or both sides
- Choose matte or gloss coating for the rest of the card
- Available in standard business card size
Spot UV Business Card Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your business cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for spot uv printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in spot uv. Color all portions for spot uv printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Marketing Ideas for Spot UV Business Cards
Only your imagination holds you back from creating innovative spot UV business card designs. Designs that appear flat on a standard printing surface come to life with a high gloss surface. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating your design.
- Play with subtle patterns. Apply spot UV to several elements on a blank, monochrome background. The high gloss will immediately showcase the pattern created with these elements.
- Minimalism creates a cleaner look. You don’t need to apply spot UV on a large image or several blocks of text. Do more with less by applying high gloss on a few lines in your logo or in a small, lined image.
Don’t over do the gloss. Spot UV contrasts the background and other elements. It’s also meant to highlight specific parts of the design, so don’t over do it.