- Accentuate business card design through metallic ink
- More complex colors than foil stamping
- Available in square and rectangle
- Highlight business logo with Spot UV
Metallic Business Cards Templates
To make designing and printing your metallic business card online easier, PrintPlace.com offers layout templates.These templates provide you with the right specifications to ensure your design is printed correctly. Download one of the formats below to start.
Make Those Colors Pop
Metallic business card printing is not for the faint of heart. Metallic inks make colors bolder, making them ideal for businesses and professionals looking to make a statement.
Here are a few tips to make your metallic business cards effective:
- Add Spot UV – With Spot UV, you can shift your customer’s focus to specific areas of your artwork like your logo and text. It adds extra shine and texture to make your cards stand out further.
- Use Rounded Corners – Use rounded corners to literally take the edge off your cards. This makes them fit comfortably in your pocket and will less likely damage your wallet.
- Choose Clashing Colors – To see the full effect of metallic inks, it’s best you use contrasting colors. Darker colors, while still noticeable, won’t stand out as much.
- Have Fun With Text – Use bigger fonts. Metallic ink goes well with typography.