- Accentuate business card design through metallic ink
- More complex colors than foil stamping
- Available in square and rectangle
- Highlight business logo with Spot UV
Metallic Business Card Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your business cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for metallic printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color.
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in metallic. Color all portions for metallic printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
View Metallic Business Cards Layout TemplatesNeed help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
Make Those Colors Pop
Metallic business card printing is not for the faint of heart. Metallic inks make colors bolder, making them ideal for businesses and professionals looking to make a statement.
Here are a few tips to make your metallic business cards effective:
- Add Spot UV – With Spot UV, you can shift your customer’s focus to specific areas of your artwork like your logo and text. It adds extra shine and texture to make your cards stand out further.
- Use Rounded Corners – Use rounded corners to literally take the edge off your cards. This makes them fit comfortably in your pocket and will less likely damage your wallet.
- Choose Clashing Colors – To see the full effect of metallic inks, it’s best you use contrasting colors. Darker colors, while still noticeable, won’t stand out as much.
- Have Fun With Text – Use bigger fonts. Metallic ink goes well with typography.