- Elegant foil stamped finish features a premium, textured look
- Two heavy-duty cardstock options to choose from
- Spot UV and rounded corners adds more flair
- Copper, gold & silver foil add a touch of class
Foil Business Card Templates
Our foil business card layout templates will help you properly create your design. They display the exact size your artwork needs to be to achieve a professional look. They can be downloaded through a desktop PC in AI, PSD, PDF, or JPG formats combined into one .zip file.
Be Foil Printing Design-Savvy
Upscale, futuristic, or tech-oriented. Explore many design possibilities with foil business card printing that can really make your company sparkle.
Here are some basic design tips to get you started:
- Go for contrast. Make sure your foil design areas contrast well with your background. Pick a light-colored foil over a darker background and vise versa for the highest contrast.
- 8 pt. type or more. Make sure your font size is 8 pt. or larger so it can be easily read.
Mind your bleed. Business cards are printed on a large sheet of paper and then cut individually. Make sure your design is protected from slight cutting variations. Don’t put any text or important design along the border.