- Elegant foil stamped finish features a premium, textured look
- Two heavy-duty cardstock options to choose from
- Spot UV and rounded corners adds more flair
- Copper, gold & silver foil add a touch of class
Foil Business Card Templates
Our layout templates will show you how to format your artwork. This ensures your business cards print correctly. Follow the steps below to prepare your product for foil printing:
- Create two layers on your file.
- The first layer shows the design in regular CMYK color
- The second layer shows which areas will be printed in foil. Color all portions for foil printing in 100% K. All other sections that will be printed in regular CMYK should be colored white.
Be Foil Printing Design-Savvy
Upscale, futuristic, or tech-oriented. Explore many design possibilities with foil business card printing that can really make your company sparkle.
Here are some basic design tips to get you started:
- Go for contrast. Make sure your foil design areas contrast well with your background. Pick a light-colored foil over a darker background and vise versa for the highest contrast.
- 8 pt. type or more. Make sure your font size is 8 pt. or larger so it can be easily read.
Mind your bleed. Business cards are printed on a large sheet of paper and then cut individually. Make sure your design is protected from slight cutting variations. Don’t put any text or important design along the border.