- ✔ Best Sellers
- ★ New Products
- ⚙ Custom Printing
- ⚙ Custom Boxes
- Aluminum Signs
- Bottleneck Hang Tags
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Cards
- Campaign Stickers
- Car Magnets
- Carbonless Forms
- Door Hangers
- Every Door Direct Mail
- Feather Flags
- Flat Pouches
- Floor Graphics
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Large Format Posters
- Mounted Posters
- Name Tags
- Packaging Sleeves
- Packaging Tape
- Pop-Up Displays
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Retractable Banners
- Rolled Canvas
- Rotate Flash Drive 4GB
- Sales Sheets
- Save The Date Cards
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Stand Up Pouches
- Step And Repeat Banners
- Stretched Canvas
- Table Cloths
- Table Tents
-     Spot UV Table Tents
- Voting Stickers
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Wrapping Paper
- Yard Signs
- Business Cards Printing
- Slim Business Cards
Slim Business Cards
Trusted By Over 10,000 Customers in the USA.
An easy way to create an unforgettable custom business card.
- Attractive skinny business cards
- Thick 14 pt. cardstock or extra thick 16 pt. cardstock
- Print as fast as today
When would you like to upload artwork?
Create Customized Mini Business Cards for Your Business
Slim business card printing produces cards that are so sleek, some customers are choosing to go with these 1.75" x 3.5" cards over other size options (standard business cards are 2" x 3.5" and typically either 14 or 16 pt. thick as well). It's like having high-quality small business cards; they are compact and are therefore easy to carry around.
Dress Your Company’s Introduction to Impress
Print your slim business cards on long-lasting cardstock available in a variety of coatings:
14 pt. Cardstock Uncoated Back
- A sturdy cardstock that withstands multiple handouts and easy to carry around
- Uncoated feature suits colors meant to look less saturated
- A slightly textured surface allows for writability and an elegant touch to your design
14 pt. Cardstock
- A durable cardstock you can easily carry around and hand out
- Comes with a protective matte, gloss, or high gloss UV coating for double-sided business cards
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the standard 14 pt. cardstock
- Increased rigidity prevents creases and folds
- Your design is given a very professional look thanks to the durable weight and feel
- Choose gloss coating to make every color pop or matte to create a soft, muted look
Get Creative With These Coatings
Having coating options is important as they do have a direct impact on the look and feel of your cards.
- Our uncoated option helps emphasize the design itself.
- The aqueous coating options give your cards extra pizzazz.
- Matte aqueous coating leaves a muted finish, while gloss aqueous coating gives you just a little more If you need your cards to be really shiny, choose our high gloss UV coating option.
Browse by Category
Business Cards Templates
To make designing and printing your business card online easier, PrintPlace.com offers layout templates. These templates provide you with the right specifications to ensure your design is printed correctly. Download one of the formats below to start.
View Business Cards Layout Templates
Need help with our layout templates?
Please refer to our guided layout instructions.
Slim Business Card Printing: It’s Not About Size, It’s About Content
Just because they’re small does not mean slim business cards are any less effective compared to standard-sized ones. It’s all about the design and knowing what information to add and what to leave out. If you have a gym or a yoga studio (or other business focusing on health and fitness), for example, you could add a photo of your establishment on the back and add your logo and contact information in the front. Leave out other details that can be found through your website or other marketing materials.
These mini business cards are also just plain cute. They won’t look overly formal when handed out. That makes them ideal for people who intend to use them as conversation pieces when introducing themselves to prospective customers.