Give us a call M-F (6am-10pm CT), Sat-Sun (8am-7pm CT)
Standard Brochure Sizes for Printing
Brochures come in a variety of sizes, and picking the appropriate one might be essential to properly communicating your message. Understanding the various brochure sizes is crucial whether you’re producing a brochure for your company, an occasion, or a marketing campaign.
Standard Brochure Sizes
- 8.5″ x 11″ – This is the standard size for a tri-fold brochure. It is also known as a letter-sized brochure, and it’s the most common brochure size in the US.
- 8.5″ x 14″ – This is a slightly longer version of the letter-sized brochure. It’s commonly used for legal documents and other longer brochures.
- 9″ x 12″ – This is a popular size for presentation folders that include a brochure or other marketing materials.
- 11″ x 17” – This size is commonly used for bi-fold or tri-fold brochures with larger images or graphics. It is also used for product catalogs, menus, and other types of marketing materials.
- 11″ x 25.5″ – This size is typically used for large-format tri-fold brochures, which are often used for trade shows or other events where you want to make a big impact.
Custom Brochure Sizes
Custom brochure sizes are also offered if you have particular specifications for your size. However, keep in mind that producing items in custom sizes might cost more and take longer.
Choosing the Right Size for Your Brochure
When choosing the size for brochure printing, consider the content that you want to include, as well as the audience you’re targeting. For example, a larger brochure may be better suited for a trade show, where you want to catch the attention of potential customers from a distance. A smaller brochure may be better suited for direct mail campaigns or other situations where you want to keep costs low.
PrintPlace’s mission is to provide customers with unparalleled printing services through the knowledge and expertise of its employees.