Add a Dose of Color and Fill Blank Spaces With Planner Stickers
A playful pack of stickers can brighten up and fill blank pages of any journal or planner. With custom sticker sheets, customers can organize their schedules, keep track of habits, and color-code their to-do lists.
Print motivational quotes, cute floral designs, and even your brand logo to remind customers of your business every time they peel off thea stickers from the sheet. Perfect for laptops and water bottles, custom sticker sheets are great for handing out to customers on the streets and for adding to any packaging.
Create Cool Sticker Combos With PrintPlace
Blank planners can be boring. Add a pop of color to every page with sticker sheets from PrintPlace. Designed to put the fun back into journaling and planning, printable planner stickers can help customers separate every note they write with these bright, color-coded add-ons. Sticker sheets are great for:
- Blocking out client meetings and play dates
- Keeping track of habits and to-do lists
- Highlighting important information
- Adding a touch of personality to blank pages
With PrintPlace, you can create a combination of designs you can stick to packaging or sell as merchandise. Print as many as 30 stickers per sheet to decorate blank, lined, or dotted journals. Printable planner stickers are available in the following standard sizes:
- 3.5” x 8”
- 4” x 6”
- 5.5” x 8.5”
- 8.5” x 11”
Need a different sheet size? Click Custom Size and choose the width and height for your sticker sheets. Planner stickers are printed in custom shapes to match your design aesthetic. Whether you use them for promoting political campaigns or for labeling school materials, these handy sticker sheets will serve as conversation starters among customers.
Quality That Lasts a Long Time
PrintPlace stands by the quality of its products and ensures that all planner stickers are printed in the highest quality. Planner stickers are printed in full color, so your brand colors will always be vibrant and consistent regardless of what material you choose:
- White paper sticker – An economical choice, paper stickers are the preferred choice when printing stickers for indoor use.
- White vinyl sticker – Scratch and fade-resistant, this material is suited for outdoor use. It comes with a high-gloss UV coating that prevents colors from fading when exposed to direct sunlight.
2 Ways to Create Your Sticker Sheet Design
PrintPlace offers quick and easy ways to create sticker sheet designs:
- Upload Your Artwork – If you have a print-ready design, you can upload it on the website right away. PDF files are best, but you can also upload your artwork in JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS formats.
- Create Your Design Online – Creating artwork from scratch? Our online design tool makes it easy to create printable planner stickers even if you don’t have any design experience.
Once you have uploaded or created your design, our print specialists will check your artwork file for any technical issues. You may also choose the free online proof to ensure that all elements in your design are printed exactly the way you want them.
Sticker Sheet FAQs
How many planner stickers can I print on one sheet?
The number of stickers you can print depends on the size of your paper and sticker. For example, an 8.5” x 11” sheet can have as many as 30 pieces if the sticker size is set to 2.685” x 1”.
Will the number of stickers per sheet change if I print multiple designs?
Yes, the number of stickers per sheet may likely change when printing different designs in custom shapes. If you’re printing multiple designs on rectangular stickers, the number of pieces should be the same.
Can you print smaller stickers?
The smallest sticker size that we can print is 1” x 1”. Note that there should be a ¼” space in between each sticker.
Is the white vinyl sticker waterproof?
Yes, white vinyl is waterproof and is perfect for outdoor use. It has a high-gloss coating that adds a layer of protection to your design, so colors don’t fade away easily. This material is also UV-resistant.