We require that you create a PrintPlace profile to order anything from us. But, you might need to change the information stored in your profile, if your email address changes, for example. In your basic profile we only store your email address, and your password. If you need to change either of those or the name on the account, you simply log in or a call to customer service can take care of that.
- Click “My Account” on the PrintPlace home page.
- Enter your old email address and password in the boxes on the left.
- Click “Login.”
- Click “Change Password” either at the top of your account page or in the list on the left.
- Enter your old password and then your new password twice and click “Change Password.”
- Click “Change Email” either at the top of your account page or in the list on the left.
- Type in the new email address and click “Change Email.” We’ll send you an email with instructions on how to finish the process.
- Note, if your email address is correct, but you’re not receiving email alerts from PrintPlace, check your spam folder to see if your email provider is filtering the automatic alerts. Be sure to set PrintPlace.com as a trusted email source – we won’t ever send you emails without your permission.
Your account page is also the central location for dealing with any jobs that have been ordered. Once you place an order, we create a job number for it and it will appear in your profile. There you can upload artwork, view the electronic proofs, accept or reject a proof and see all the details about your order. Think of your profile as the hub of your PrintPlace operations.